Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir FTTH Install Query

Options
  • 12-03-2018 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭

Hi Eir,
    I've booked my install and signed up online and received my confirmation email. Obviously the technicians will call on the agreed day and do a survey. I have a duct to the end of my driveway but the Eir pole is about 10metres to the right on the main road in front of my parents house. I think it's highly likely I will need a pole at the edge of my property, which I have no problem giving permission for. But is there any point in letting you guys know about need for a pole in Advance or should I just wait for KN to swing by and then have to wait for pole and then reschedule install?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi Eir,
    I've booked my install and signed up online and received my confirmation email. Obviously the technicians will call on the agreed day and do a survey. I have a duct to the end of my driveway but the Eir pole is about 10metres to the right on the main road in front of my parents house. I think it's highly likely I will need a pole at the edge of my property, which I have no problem giving permission for. But is there any point in letting you guys know about need for a pole in Advance or should I just wait for KN to swing by and then have to wait for pole and then reschedule install?
    Hi wheresthebeef, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. 

Once the technician has called out and carried out the site survey he will determine what is required, you can request to add this to the notes but will not change the order as the survey establishes exactly what is required at the premises. When this is completed the works can start at the house. 

If you wish to add this to the notes I can do so from here, feel free to PM me your account number, full name on the account and I'll arrange this.

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement