Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long to wait for a connection?

Options
  • 12-03-2018 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I signed up to Eir last Tuesday and was told that I would be connected within 4-5 working days. I have not received any contact in relation to an installation date. I have been told that a case has been raised now as there is an issue with a switch over. Confused to say the least. We are without internet 3 weeks and my partner works from home where possible. Ac no. <removed>

Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭pajoguy

pajoguy wrote: »
    Hi there,

I signed up to Eir last Tuesday and was told that I would be connected within 4-5 working days. I have not received any contact in relation to an installation date. I have been told that a case has been raised now as there is an issue with a switch over. Confused to say the least. We are without internet 3 weeks and my partner works from home where possible. Ac no. <removed>

Regards
    Hi there,

Still awaiting a reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi there,

I signed up to Eir last Tuesday and was told that I would be connected within 4-5 working days. I have not received any contact in relation to an installation date. I have been told that a case has been raised now as there is an issue with a switch over. Confused to say the least. We are without internet 3 weeks and my partner works from home where possible.

Regards
    Hi there,

Still awaiting a reply.
    Hi pajoguy, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

The system will automatically remove your account details for data protection purposes. 

Feel free to PM me your account details, full name on the account and I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi there,

I signed up to Eir last Tuesday and was told that I would be connected within 4-5 working days. I have not received any contact in relation to an installation date. I have been told that a case has been raised now as there is an issue with a switch over. Confused to say the least. We are without internet 3 weeks and my partner works from home where possible.

Regards
    Hi there,

Still awaiting a reply.
    Hi pajoguy, 

The system will automatically remove your account details for data protection purposes. 

Feel free to PM me your account details, full name on the account and I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    PM sent

Thanks

Hi there,

Regards
    Hi there,

Still awaiting a reply.
    Hi pajoguy, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    PM sent

Thanks
    Thanks. 

I've responded to your PM.

Thanks

Tracey 

Hi there,

Regards
    Hi there,

Still awaiting a reply.
    Hi pajoguy, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    PM sent

Thanks
    Thanks. 

Thanks

Tracey 
    Thanks Tracey I have read your PM.

I cannot understand how the sales agent tells me on the phone that everything is gone through for me and I only have a wait of 4-5 days and over a week later the order has " generated an error on the system" . I received an email with my account no. on thursday stating that if my order requires installation, eir will be in touch shortly by email or text to confirm appointment. I switched from another provider for better service. Extremely disappointed.

• Advertisement

Hi there,

Regards
    Hi there,

Still awaiting a reply.
    Hi pajoguy, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    PM sent

Thanks
    Thanks. 

Thanks

Tracey 

I cannot understand how the sales agent tells me on the phone that everything is gone through for me and I only have a wait of 4-5 days and over a week later the order has " generated an error on the system" . I received an email with my account no. on thursday stating that if my order requires installation, eir will be in touch shortly by email or text to confirm appointment. I switched from another provider for better service. Extremely disappointed.
    I completely understand your frustration here. 

The agent wouldn't have been aware that this issue would occur when placing the order, this only happened after the order was in place. 

This is being investigated and will be resolved as soon as possible. 

I'm sorry it's not better news. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Hi there,

Regards
    Hi there,

Still awaiting a reply.
    Hi pajoguy, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    PM sent

Thanks
    Thanks. 

Thanks

Tracey 

The agent wouldn't have been aware that this issue would occur when placing the order, this only happened after the order was in place. 

Thanks

Tracey 
    Tracey,

Thanks for your help.

Hi there,

Regards
    Hi there,

Still awaiting a reply.
    Hi pajoguy, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    PM sent

Thanks
    Thanks. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Thanks

Tracey 
    Tracey,

Thanks for your help.
    No problem. 

I'm sorry I am unable to assist further. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement