Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Father not bringing child back in time.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭annettea

Thank you again guys , I'll be doing the collecting this week , hopefully it'll work out.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭annettea

Mea culpa,didn't see the part ref 2 days at his request,changes everything,reacted from my own old perspective, sorry,2 days a month?not good for anyone

Your a great dad, easy to see why you said the above. I just can't have an over tired hungry little person coming back to me which ive said a few times to him but circumstances never changed so was just wondering what to do to change this without "nagging" I suppose.
    Even after 3 years our relationship ended im still scared to stick up for myself and I suppose my child as well with him,..

Advertisement