Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water safety in Clongriffin

Options
  • 12-03-2018 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I've young baby. Any update on water in Clongriffin and Donaghmede area? The following drew my attention to potential issue. Is water safe to use if boiled? ' A neighbour and I had a similar issue this weekend with tap water. Our cat, hers and her daughter all got sick after drinking unfiltered tap water. No pb when filtered. Has anyone in Clongriffin noticed the same?

Update 2: Managed to reach Irish Water. They are loggoing the issue with the local water team and will investigate it. Hopefully it ill be quick'

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Mid note Welcome to Boards. I’ve moved this from Dublin County North because Clongriffin is in Dublin City.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Buckfast W

Most of my friends and family live in Donaghmede and I haven't heard anything about the water, my brother lives in Clongriffin and I live in Belmayne and we haven't had any issues either.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Has your water not been occasionally cloudy for the last week or so Buckfast? Mine has. I'm in P7 Belmayne.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Buckfast W

humberklog wrote:
    Has your water not been occasionally cloudy for the last week or so Buckfast? Mine has. I'm in P7 Belmayne.

I live on Belmayne avenue and we haven't noticed any difference even if were filling up the kettle or a pot for cooking

Advertisement