Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Broadband - closed account

Options
  • 12-03-2018 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

Hi,

I used to have Mobile Broadband post-pay 1 month contract with Eir (ex Meteor customer).
    I have cancelled this account 2 months ago.
    However, I still get both email and post bill - with 0 euro amount. I find this very annoying. I would appreciate if you could delete my closed account properly from the system and don't send me any bills either by post or email.

Please let me know can I PM you my details?
    Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

sandra_b wrote: »
    Hi,

I used to have Mobile Broadband post-pay 1 month contract with Eir (ex Meteor customer).
    I have cancelled this account 2 months ago.
    However, I still get both email and post bill - with 0 euro amount. I find this very annoying. I would appreciate if you could delete my closed account properly from the system and don't send me any bills either by post or email.

Please let me know can I PM you my details?
    Thank you.
    Hi sandra_b, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

No problem. Feel free to PM me your account details, full name on the account and I'll arrange this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭sandra_b

Thank you :) I have sent you PM with my details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

sandra_b wrote: »
    Thank you :) I have sent you PM with my details.
    Great, thanks. 

I'll come back to you through PM's shortly. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement