Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Cap - Dundrum Town Centre - 09/03/18

Options
  • 12-03-2018 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭

Hi all, This is a long shot but I'm pretty desperate. I lost a brown tweed flat cap in Dundrum Town Centre, Friday between 18.30 and 19.00. The cap has huge sentimental value. I searched where I'd been, asked in all the shops I'd visited and left my details at the information desk but it's turned up nothing so far. I can only guess, at this stage, that someone picked it up. If anyone found a cap, or knows someone who found a cap like this I'd be so grateful to get it back. Again, it's just a brown tweed flat cap but it so so much sentimental value. I've a link to an image below but not sure if it will link correctly from my phone

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mg9n19gdo8j1qe9/IMG_20180311_170016.jpg?dl=0

Massive thanks in advance

Jeb

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

If you use facebook I'd put the word out there. Worked for my friend when he lost his car keys?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Try broadsheet.ie too.
    They love a good lost and found with sendimental value.

Best of luck!

Advertisement