Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resident Associations

Options
  • 12-03-2018 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭

Would anyone know where I can get a list of contacts for the various resident associations in the city?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭Pen Rua

Perhaps contact the Council? A quick Google tells me there are 120 such associations in Galway - TIL. https://galwaybayfm.ie/funding-boost-120-city-residents-associations/

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭dasdenny

+1 for the google search, pretty much lists them after the first result above

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭dok_golf

I'm looking for contact details within the residents associations rather than a list of the associations themselves. There are surprisingly few on Facebook , for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Why do you need them? I involved in an RA and wouldn't be to happy if contact details were given out to strangers on the internet.
    The people who need to contact us, know where to find us.

thanks for your help. I want to contact the RA's to offer a discount to residents for my business. Hope this satisfies your curiosity. Xxx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

dok_golf wrote: »
    thanks for your help. I want to contact the RA's to offer a discount to residents for my business. Hope this satisfies your curiosity. Xxx

Driveways, is it boss?

No. Link to Facebook page can be found on my profile

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Using boards as a resource to drum up business is absolutely not on

Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement