Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Window cleaner

• 12-03-2018 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Looking for a good window cleaner in Blackrock. My neighbours are in the samr boat.

We had a window cleaner who came round roughly every six weeks or so and did half the street. He ended up with an ankle replacement and was banned from climbing ladders!!

It's now been nealry a year and I'd like to actually be able to see out :-)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Moving2017

aoh wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Looking for a good window cleaner in Blackrock. My neighbours are in the samr boat.

We had a window cleaner who came round roughly every six weeks or so and did half the street. He ended up with an ankle replacement and was banned from climbing ladders!!

It's now been nealry a year and I'd like to actually be able to see out :-)

Did you get any recommendations on this? Could you send them to me if you did please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

Moving2017 wrote: »
    Did you get any recommendations on this? Could you send them to me if you did please?

I'd appreciate a recommendation too

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭aoh

Got one from another source - he has been out and did a great job. Sent a PM to you both

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

aoh wrote: »
    Got one from another source - he has been out and did a great job. Sent a PM to you both

Hmm, I haven't received any pm, would you mind sending again?

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭gnf_ireland

@aoh - any chance you could PM me the recommendation also - thanks

• Advertisement

Sorry guys - was away for the weekend. PMs sent

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Bluetulip2018

Hello, please could you pm me the details for this? Looking for someone to clean the windows for June;
    Thank you so much

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Little rossie

Hi AOH,

Read your post about window cleaner. Could you send me on the persons name, thanks. Manky windows need seriously cleaning.

Little rossie

Done

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Rossi7

Able Window Cleaning - 0872590157 - Pat Callaghan. Well recommend

Hi, thanks AOH for passing on window cleaner details. I also got two other names from other people. Texted a few of them and got no reply back.

Rossi7 only saw your post today, may try him another time.
    So I asked around friends and got a window cleaner that will be cleaning my windows in the next couple of days.Good price quoted and friends say he does a good job. So if anyone is interested I can pass on the number.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 281 ✭✭Mick Shrimpton

Hi, thanks AOH for passing on window cleaner details. I also got two other names from other people. Texted a few of them and got no reply back.

Rossi7 only saw your post today, may try him another time.
    So I asked around friends and got a window cleaner that will be cleaning my windows in the next couple of days.Good price quoted and friends say he does a good job. So if anyone is interested I can pass on the number.

Could I get that off you please?

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Awaaf

recommendation appreciated here also - thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Rossi7

Awaaf wrote: »
    recommendation appreciated here also - thanks!
    Pat Callaghan, he's been in the game best part of 30 years. 0872590157

pm sent

Advertisement