Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Classic car hire self drive

Options
  • 12-03-2018 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm looking to rent a Jaguar for my wedding I'm finding it really tough to find one. I'd love some suggestions on websites or if someone would be willing to rent their own one to me for the day

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

There is a company based in Clare (or Limerick?) who have several classics available for hire - incl an E-type (and a Delorean). It should show via a google search.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Silvera wrote: »
    There is a company based in Clare (or Limerick?) who have several classics available for hire - incl an E-type (and a Delorean). It should show via a google search.

Retroventures in Adare. Not the nicest E Type though - a 2&2 Mk III.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

I'm looking to rent a Jaguar for my wedding I'm finding it really tough to find one. I'd love some suggestions on websites or if someone would be willing to rent their own one to me for the day

Thanks!

You’ll have difficulty in finding someone prepared to rent their own car. It’s generally specifically disallowed in most insurance policies.

There’s a Rover P5 available to hire in Dublin - not a Jag, but in similar territory - lots of leather and wood inside. https://courtyardclassiccars.com/products/rover-p5b

Advertisement