Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sim Only Email Confirmation States 18 Month Contract

Options
  • 12-03-2018 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

I'm about to come of contract and I contacted sales who sold me a Sim Only Plan at €15 euro a month for 6 months (€30 after) with unlimited calls/texts and 15gb of data on a rolling monthly contract.

However, during the call I received an email confirmation with the correct Sim only details but at the full price and stating a new 18th month contract. The rep said that the email was incorrect and that the discount was applied and all SIM only packages were rolling monthly.

I just wanted to confirm (in writing) that the tariff is discounted to 15pm and no 18th month contract.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

atgate wrote: »
    Hi Guys

I'm about to come of contract and I contacted sales who sold me a Sim Only Plan at €15 euro a month for 6 months (€30 after) with unlimited calls/texts and 15gb of data on a rolling monthly contract.

However, during the call I received an email confirmation with the correct Sim only details but at the full price and stating a new 18th month contract. The rep said that the email was incorrect and that the discount was applied and all SIM only packages were rolling monthly.

I just wanted to confirm (in writing) that the tariff is discounted to 15pm and no 18th month contract.

Thanks
    Hi atgate,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. 

Feel free to PM me your account details, full name on the account and I'll clarify this for you. 

Thanks

Tracey  

Advertisement