Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P2P Lending

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

18 hrs from hitting withdraw on my Bondora go and grow to back into my bank account, not bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Why did you exit the go and grow timmaay

Mix between needing afew quid in my current account, and putting more into stocks to take advantage of the current drop.

All in all its a very quick process to send money to bondona from my debit card (basically instantly), and then withdrawing back to my account, so moving forward I'll use it for when I have any surplus money that I will need in the medium term.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Has anyone had any problems with mintos deposits?

I made a transfer on Friday night and it still hasn't appeared in my account. Previous deposits have went through fine, almost same day

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭FFVII

Has anyone had any problems with mintos deposits?

I made a transfer on Friday night and it still hasn't appeared in my account. Previous deposits have went through fine, almost same day

No, but withdrawals are fine. Only one way I'm going.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭One More Toy

FFVII wrote: »
    No, but withdrawals are fine. Only one way I'm going.

Why's that if you don't mind me asking?

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Lazy Bhoy

Just had an email from Mintos saying that UK loan company Peachy has filed for administration.

Why's that if you don't mind me asking?
    Lazy Bhoy wrote: »
    Just had an email from Mintos saying that UK loan company Peachy has filed for administration.
    Thats the main reason right there.

Secrets.

Lazy must have loans with peachy so got an email. Nothing on the site.

Thats the main reason right there.

Secrets.

Lazy must have loans with peachy so got an email. Nothing on the site.

I actually dont have any loans with Peachy at the moment. I did have a small amount in the past (about 6 months ago). So maybe that is why I got the email.

Like you have said, they have not posted anything in the news section on Mintos yet, which I find strange.

Amazingly, you can still sell them on the secondary market at the moment.

Get rid of those Peachy loans on the secondary market quickly!

Thankfully didn't have any thanks to explore P2P ratings.

• Advertisement

Thankfully didn't have any thanks to explore P2P ratings.

That's exactly why I got rid of them a few months back too.

I was scaling down my portfolio after the last couple of loan originators went bust and Peachy was one of the first I sold off. I only had a small amount with them anyway but I got rid of them and the other lower ranked LO's on P2P ratings.

Only got 2 loans worth 80e in peachy, threw them up on the 2ndry market with a 1% discount, will see how quickly they shift.

I took out some of them 18% Russian loans in rubles afew weeks ago, exchange rate was 69rub to the euro then, got to 76rub now, so I would be loosing out big-time if I had to convert them back to euros to exit it at the min.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Salvadoor

Lazy Bhoy wrote: »

Didn't get that email - was it only sent to investors with Peachy loans?

Mintos seem to do that alright. Only those with loans from an LO get the emails.

LLP Z-Finance on RoboCash is gone. Another company will continue to service the existing loans.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Salvadoor

Mintos seem to do that alright. Only those with loans from an LO get the emails.

So the buyers on the secondary market would be none the wiser then and potentially at a disadvantage

Salvadoor wrote: »
    So the buyers on the secondary market would be none the wiser then and potentially at a disadvantage

Usually mintos stop this exact thing. They suspend secondary for LO involved.

But now they are doing this.

They've been asked many many many times to just put the info up and let people decide what they'll do.

Worse it's getting.

Yes.
    Salvadoor wrote: »

Peachy loans now suspended on both primary and secondary markets. Mintos did a piss poor job handling the announcement.

How do you think p2p look in the a few months time, given the corona virus problem? People are going to struggle to repay their loans if they cannot get to work etc.

I have already started to reduce my p2p portfolio. Most of my AI portfolios are now disabled.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭mike_cork

How do you think p2p look in the a few months time, given the corona virus problem? People are going to struggle to repay their loans if they cannot get to work etc.

I have already started to reduce my p2p portfolio. Most of my AI portfolios are now disabled.
    Are you totally withdrawing from p2p?

• Advertisement

Wouldn't worry me.

Most countries are making allowances.

Check age of borrower maybe

Nah, I'll keep a few k split between the platforms in my sig.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Spencer Winterbotham

Cash out now.

Cash out now.

Why?

I see someone changed their name and bailed out off the site. Wonder what happened there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Peter File

The message I get when placing loans for sale
    "Please be aware that due to current changes of the overall market dynamics, loans submitted for the Secondary Market take longer than usual to be processed and placed. We are working to improve the speed. Possible queue time up to 30 hours, until further notice."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭Shelflife

Why?

I see someone changed their name and bailed out off the site. Wonder what happened there

What do you mean by that FFVII ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,355 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Shelflife wrote: »
    What do you mean by that FFVII ?

ProjectMoose appears to be gone

I didn't want to say name

Peter File wrote: »
    The message I get when placing loans for sale
    "Please be aware that due to current changes of the overall market dynamics, loans submitted for the Secondary Market take longer than usual to be processed and placed. We are working to improve the speed. Possible queue time up to 30 hours, until further notice."

FFS, more secrets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Peter File

FFS, more secrets.

MINTOS!

Advertisement