Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Record Producer & Studio Owner Seeks Singer Songwriters

Options
  • 13-03-2018 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi There,
    I am a record producer/engineer and studio owner located on the Dublin.KIldare border. I wish to collaborate with a like-minded person, who is absolutely dedicated to their craft and passionate about making great music and great sounding records. The goal is to produce radio-friendly music with pop/rock/soul/blues influences.

I have 10+ years experience in the music industry, producing a large variety musicians & playing in bands. I have a Diploma from Poppy Hill School of recording & I completed an Honours Degree in Music Technology from the University of West London (2010-2013). I have worked in multiple professional Studios across London and Ireland: Monster Trax, Ealing Film Studios, Greystoke Productions, Beeechpark, Westland etc.

Please get in touch if interested to have a chat or meet up - many thanks!

Al Kelly
    00353 (0) 858327040

Comments

Advertisement