Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Login Issues

Options
  • 13-03-2018 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello, i had problems accessing my 365 online since 10 days, then finally yesterday i was able to access to my account, but today once again i get the same error while logging in  which is the following.
    "We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later." 

If i try to login with the android app i get an error saying that my credentials are NOT correct after inserting my pin. (which is not true)

The only way i can access my account now is via phone, but i need to get online to transfer money on my other foreign account.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

TESSAAL wrote: »
    Hello, i had problems accessing my 365 online since 10 days, then finally yesterday i was able to access to my account, but today once again i get the same error while logging in  which is the following.

If i try to login with the android app i get an error saying that my credentials are NOT correct after inserting my pin. (which is not true)

The only way i can access my account now is via phone, but i need to get online to transfer money on my other foreign account.

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

I'd ask you first of all to delete the app and re-download it. Once you have done this I'd ask you to attempt to log in again and if you receive the same message I'd then ask you to call us on 0818 365 365 and the advisers there will be able to have a look into your account details to see why you're getting this message.
    In relation to the message you're getting when trying to log in on the full website through a browser, can I ask if you have the 365 online site saved as a favourite and what browser you are using?

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 TESSAAL

Hi there,

I'd ask you first of all to delete the app and re-download it. Once you have done this I'd ask you to attempt to log in again and if you receive the same message I'd then ask you to call us on 0818 365 365 and the advisers there will be able to have a look into your account details to see why you're getting this message.
    In relation to the message you're getting when trying to log in on the full website through a browser, can I ask if you have the 365 online site saved as a favourite and what browser you are using?

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Hello thanks for your reply! Yeah i uninstalled and then reinstalled the app on my phone, same problem.

Speaking about the website, yeas is in my favourites list in firefox. Tried the same with a freshly installed google chrome and i get the same error. I have no idea why yesterday it worked..By the way is the phone number working also outside ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi there,

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Hello thanks for your reply! Yeah i uninstalled and then reinstalled the app on my phone, same problem.

Speaking about the website, yeas is in my favourites list in firefox. Tried the same with a freshly installed google chrome and i get the same error. I have no idea why yesterday it worked..By the way is the phone number working also outside ireland?

Thanks for checking that. In this case I'd ask you to call us directly and the advisers there will be happy to look into this for you. Sorry also you can call us on 00353 1 4044000 from outside Ireland.

Thanks again for getting in touch with us here,
    Darren.

Advertisement