Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GSM Intercom/Doorbell

Options
  • 13-03-2018 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭

Wondering if anybody might be able to point me in the right direction for what I'm looking for in the above. Not very tech savvy so please be gentle.

Essentially, have a small office that is no longer continuously occupied but customers occasionally call into. As such I need some sort of doorbell/intercom that, should they call up, they can speak to me directly. Ideally needs to be gsm as have no wifi at this office and battery powered. Any searches seem to throw up gate automation/door opening systems. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

It isn't exactly what you are looking for as it uses wifi, but check out Ring.com

I think you will find most similar systems today use wifi.

Advertisement