Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connection Toronto to Edmonton from Dublin

Options
  • 14-03-2018 5:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭

I'm travelling from Dublin to Edmonton via Toronto, just wondering what the story with boarding passes and luggage transfer? i've booked everything with Aer Lingus but my flight from Toronto to Edmonton is with Westjet and my return flight is with Air Canada from Edmonton to Toronto

Thanks

Steve

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭WATPOAE

Should be no issues, AL operate a codeshare agreement with both airlines so you should be able to check your bags all the way through on both legs and get all boarding passes issued at check in. Saying that, drop AL a line on twitter and they should be able to confirm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭Steve The Barman

WATPOAE wrote: »
    Should be no issues, AL operate a codeshare agreement with both airlines so you should be able to check your bags all the way through on both legs and get all boarding passes issued at check in. Saying that, drop AL a line on twitter and they should be able to confirm.

Thanks

Advertisement