Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leupay

• 14-03-2018 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭

I have a leupay prepay credit card, (mastercard) there was a unauthorised online transaction on the 25th of feburary for 14 usd, leupay spotted it and immediately cancelled the card but the transaction went through and my account was debited, i contacted by phone straight away and a number of times by email and get the reply that support is dealing with it, Now I get an email from them saying they had tried to contact me and couldent and will close the case, I replied again saying their I was not happy with the service and could they please deal with the issue, It dosent inspire confidence in lepay,
    Is there a proper procedure for me to follow here as leupay dont seem interested?

Advertisement