If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lg 49" uhd 630/670 differences?

Options
  • 14-03-2018 1:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭

Hi guys

Just wondering what's the difference in these two models as they're both £400?

Also does 6 year warranty include pick-up by richersounds?

Also finally which would you recommend the Hisense 49" 5700 or one of the LGs above

Many thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

muckbrien wrote: »
    Hi guys

Just wondering what's the difference in these two models as they're both £400?

Also does 6 year warranty include pick-up by richersounds?

Also finally which would you recommend the Hisense 49" 5700 or one of the LGs above

Many thanks
    Hi Muckbrien.

I would go for either of the LG over the Hisense as they are both better televisions.

The LG 43UJ630 is priced at £399 and the 43UJ670 is priced at £499.
    Where have you seen them both priced at £400?

There are some differences between the two.
    The 670 has an extra HDMI input.
    The 670 also has a different stand and I'm also pretty sure that the 670 has a faster motion processing over the 630.

Below is the comparison from LG's website:
    http://www.lg.com/uk/lgcompf4/compare/compare.lg?category=/uk/tvs

Let me know your thoughts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭muckbrien

Ok thanks my mistake
    I'll come back to you when I'm ordering the 630

On the 6yr warranty ,do you collect the TV from the republic free of charge if there's a warranty issue

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

muckbrien wrote: »
    Ok thanks my mistake
    I'll come back to you when I'm ordering the 630

On the 6yr  warranty ,do you collect the TV from the republic free of charge if there's a warranty issue
    No problem Muckbrien.

Yip, our 6 year guarantee includes the collection and re-delivery of any repairs.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.