Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pole to be replaced

Options
  • 14-03-2018 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭

Ref no: 1404144
    I spoke to reps back in January regarding a pole that needed to be replaced on my property and was given the reference number quoted above.
    Someone from eir called out a few days later to view the pole and advised they were going to seek permission from the owner's of the field behind my property to access the pole.
    They advised it would be replaced however I have had no contact since to advise of any progress.
    Can someone please look into this for me?
    Thanks, Teresa.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi Teresa,

Thanks for getting in touch. If you contact plantalterations@eir.ie and include the below details they will be able to provide you with an update on this. Alternatively you can call 1850 245 424.
    • Name, billing address, including eir code
    • Site address, including eir code, if different
    • Land and mobile telephone numbers
    • Brief summary of job request
    [*]

Thanks again,

Sarah

Advertisement