Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill overcharge

Options
  • 14-03-2018 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Since customer care wouldn't try help me to do something with my bill... I'm here... my story is that few weeks ago i went to India. By mistake turned on and off mobile data button that was no longer than 10 sec... and strait got message that i used up 48 euros! Anyway... Bill came no explanation how much i used for that 53 euros now. So was asking customer care for how much data i'm paying. They said 5 GB! Now tell me how fast internet and phone need to be to download 3 movies in 10 sec! Anyway checked on my phone last month's usage and it's 1.3 GB for whole moth... So... how this is possible?
    And i'm not the only person... just my boyfriend got message strait when he turned phone on... I bet we not the only ones...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi Zivile__,

If you could PM me with your mobile and account number I will be more than happy to look into this for you.

Thanks,

Sarah

Advertisement