Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Concerned about Mocks results

Options
  • 14-03-2018 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all.

A bit of background: I’ll be sitting the Leaving Cert this June but I kinda ****ed up in my mocks. I got 389 (minus the Irish marks since I got to a gaelscoil - which would have given me 400, and any other projects.) Normally I don’t score so low so now, I am panicking.

And tbh, I’m quite worried now. I have been studying quite hard yet I still only got 389. Any advice on how to lift yourself back up from this? And these are my results.

Maths: H8 (yes I will be dropping but there was no space in the ordinary maths class)
    English: H5
    Irish: H3
    Biology: H6
    Geography: H5
    French: H3
    Music: H3

Is it normal to score a lot lower? I’m beginning to doubt people when they say the mocks are harder than the LC, especially now since my parents are REALLY on my case :/

Advertisement