Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Address to return a credit card to?

Options
  • 15-03-2018 9:39am

Closed my credit card account and received a confirmation closure letter yesterday. It says to return the card (cut in two). What is the address to return the card to as this doesn't seem to be stated in the letter? Or can you just return the card to your local branch instead?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

17-pdr wrote: »
    Closed my credit card account and received a confirmation closure letter yesterday. It says to return the card (cut in two). What is the address to return the card to as this doesn't seem to be stated in the letter? Or can you just return the card to your local branch instead?

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

You're exactly right, we'd ask that you return this to your local branch (or any branch) of Bank of Ireland either through the post or by popping into a branch.
    I've given a link here that you can use to get the full address of any branch of Bank of Ireland encase would like to send this in through the post.

Thanks again for getting in touch.
    Darren.

Advertisement