Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting someone else's bill in post

Options
  • 15-03-2018 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭

I think I might be getting details from someone else's bill.  It's my name and address on the bill but it isn't my mobile number and the charges aren't correct.  The online system shows the correct details and charges and the correct amount is being taken from my account but it looks like a billing problem.  

No real problem to me but it might help you guys if someone messages me for more details.

Chris

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi Chris,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If you would like to PM me with the full name, account number and email address I will look into this for you.

If you could also include your mobile number and the mobile number that appears on bill that would be great.

Thanks a million,

Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭ChrisMcCauley

PM sent, sorry for the delay on this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

I think I might be getting details from someone else's bill.  It's my name and address on the bill but it isn't my mobile number and the charges aren't correct.  The online system shows the correct details and charges and the correct amount is being taken from my account but it looks like a billing problem.  

No real problem to me but it might help you guys if someone messages me for more details.

Chris
    Hi ChrisMcCauley ,

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

Chris
    Hi ChrisMcCauley ,

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

The account number is in the PM which I sent.

Chris

Chris
    Hi ChrisMcCauley ,

Thanks 

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

The account number is in the PM which I sent.

Chris
    Hi ChrisMcCauley,

I am yet to receive a PM from yourself.

Thanks

Thomas

• Advertisement

Hi Thomas,

I pm'd Sarah as she requested.  I don't have the relevant info to hand at present.

Chris

Hi Thomas,

I pm'd Sarah as she requested.  I don't have the relevant info to hand at present.

Chris
    I have checked with Sarah and she does not have any messages from yourself.

Once you have the required details, feel free to PM them to me and I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas

Hi,

I PM'd you and checked that the message is in "sent items" - apparently boards.ie doesn't automatically store copies of outgoing emails unless you explicitly tell it to.

The summary is that the bill being posted to me doesn't have usage info, has the wrong billing amount and the wrong account number.  It's not a big deal to me as the amount being debited from my account is the correct amount and is agreement with my.eir but there's something odd going on in your billing system.

Chris

Hi,

I PM'd you and checked that the message is in "sent items" - apparently boards.ie doesn't automatically store copies of outgoing emails unless you explicitly tell it to.

The summary is that the bill being posted to me doesn't have usage info, has the wrong billing amount and the wrong account number.  It's not a big deal to me as the amount being debited from my account is the correct amount and is agreement with my.eir but there's something odd going on in your billing system.

Chris
    I have responded to your PM.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement