Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost sim card

Options
  • 15-03-2018 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi

What info you require to send an replacement sim card ?

I managed to lost is somewhere in the hours when swapping phones and due to injury can't leave my home for another couple of weeks.

On top of that I don't remember if card was registered with Meteor when I switch from Vodafone.

Regards
    Pawel

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi Pawel,

I'm sorry to hear this Unfortunately you would need to go to your nearest eir store and provide your account details in order to receive a replacement SIM.

If the card was not registered then you can provide the mobile and PIN number as well as recently dialled contacts and top-ups.

Thanks,

Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 2 new_name

Hi

If I have new eir sim payg (some friends can deliver).

Would be possible to call eir and transfer my old number to new sim card ?

I know that it is my fault loosing it but I will miss my appointments if can't be contacted.

Pawel 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi Pawel,

Yes if a friend can pop in store and get a replacement SIM for you then you can call customer care directly on 1747 for PAYG or 1905 for bill pay and they will be able to block your old SIM card and transfer your account to the new SIM.

Thanks,

Sarah

Advertisement