Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

change address

Options
  • 15-03-2018 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Am trying to change my address. Complete the online form & received letter today that told me to text a code to 50365. Did that and then get a msg back saying "You have used a keyword we do not recongnise. if you need help please click here www.bankofireland.com/selfservice. Thanks, BOI".

This amazing link does not tell me what is the problem or how to fix it.. Please advise needs to be done to complete the address change. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Am trying to change my address. Complete the online form & received letter today that told me to text a code to 50365. Did that and then get a msg back saying "You have used a keyword we do not recongnise. if you need help please click here www.bankofireland.com/selfservice. Thanks, BOI".

This amazing link does not tell me what is the problem or how to fix it.. Please advise needs to be done to complete the address change. 

Hi there,

Thanks for your message.

Can I ask if the letter you received asked you to put a word before or after the code that you texted to that number and if there was there any capitals or symbols within your text message?

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement