Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New with Eir, request to go bak to PSTN

Options
  • 15-03-2018 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

Hi,

Few days ago, I swiched to eir broadband and phone.
    Broadband is FTTC, working fine and the phone is VoIP. For some reasons that I could explain on request, I don't want VoIP but I want to go back to PSTN.
    I called eir tech support, explaining my need to 5 different persons (this is not the point here), the last told me that they need to cancel the current contract and create a new one. He said this will take 5 days; 5 days without Internet and without phone!
    Are they joking! It tooks 5 minutes to switch from PSTN to VoIP...
    Could you help me to shorten this outage time, I'd accept 1 day interruption.

I was told by an eir contractor that the price for the new contract with the same features (but PSTN) will be the same. Could you confirm?

Thank you for your help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi Trompette,

Thanks for getting in touch. If you could send on your account details in a PM I will follow this up with the Technical support team in order get some clarification and establish an exact timeframe.

Thanks,

Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Trompette

eir: Sarah wrote: »
    Hi Trompette,

Thanks for getting in touch. If you could send on your account details in a PM I will follow this up with the Technical support team in order get some clarification and establish an exact timeframe.

Thanks,

Sarah
    PM sent,
    Regards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Thanks so much,

I have sent you on a response and I will update you here as soon as I know more.

Sarah

Advertisement