Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card issue

Options
  • 15-03-2018 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

my credit card payment has been overdue and I would like to get with the credit card team.

Is there anyway I could request a call back?

I'm currently abroad and I have no possibility to make an international call to ireland.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Kamali88 wrote: »
    Hi,

my credit card payment has been overdue and I would like to get with the credit card team.

Is there anyway I could request a call back?

I'm currently abroad and I have no possibility to make an international call to ireland.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Kamali88,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

You can make a payment to your credit card with any Visa Debit card through our card care systems and I've given a link here that you can use to both register and log in to card care.

You can also call our credit card team on 00353 56775 7747 from anywhere outside Ireland and the advisers there will be happy to help you also.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement