Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I deposit cash to an account without owning a bank account myself?

Options
  • 15-03-2018 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I'm in UK and I need to pay a bill for Ryanair company. I don't have any bank account yet on my name but I have the cash. So is it possible to go to a branch of your bank here and deposit the cash to Ryanair's account directly in order to pay the bill?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

gfot wrote: »
    Hi, I'm in UK and I need to pay a bill for Ryanair company. I don't have any bank account yet on my name but I have the cash. So is it possible to go to a branch of your bank here and deposit the cash to Ryanair's account directly in order to pay the bill?

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

I'd ask you to contact Ryanair directly and if they are willing to give you there account information you can than lodge cash directly into their account within a branch of whatever Bank that they hold their accounts with in the UK.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 gfot

gfot wrote: »

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

I'd ask you to contact Ryanair directly and if they are willing to give you there account information you can than lodge cash directly into their account within a branch of whatever Bank that they hold their accounts with in the UK.

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    I have already got the relevant account information so I will do the necessary steps. Thank you !

Advertisement