Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PTSB and late payment of wages

• 15-03-2018 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭

Quick question:
    Just wondering if anyone else that gets paid wages into a PTSB account has noticed that wages are coming into the account late the past while (maybe about 6 months or so).

In my office 2 of us get paid to PTSB and the others are all different banks. On payday all my colleagues get paid as normal - so wages are in the account by first thing on the morning of (prob there from midnight or whatever), but myself and my colleague who are PTSB, our wages don't reach our accounts till usually about 3/4pm in the day or later sometimes.

I've complained to PTSB who have said that's just the way it is :rolleyes: so I was wondering is this a wider problem, or are we just exceptions to the rule?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Galadriel

HiGlo wrote: »
    Quick question:
    Just wondering if anyone else that gets paid wages into a PTSB account has noticed that wages are coming into the account late the past while (maybe about 6 months or so).

In my office 2 of us get paid to PTSB and the others are all different banks. On payday all my colleagues get paid as normal - so wages are in the account by first thing on the morning of (prob there from midnight or whatever), but myself and my colleague who are PTSB, our wages don't reach our accounts till usually about 3/4pm in the day or later sometimes.

I've complained to PTSB who have said that's just the way it is :rolleyes: so I was wondering is this a wider problem, or are we just exceptions to the rule?
    Thanks

My colleagues and I get paid our wages via PTSB and it's always in our accounts early in the morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Trish56

If the funds are transferred from a perm tsb account to another tsb account they will get there immediately however if it's another bank it will take 24 hours.

Advertisement