Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lyca Mobile - Arrgggghhh

Options
  • 15-03-2018 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

A soon to be ex ID Mobile user who was very happy with their service I decided to order the Lycamobile Ireland Plus Sim from their website. They debited €15 from my paypal which is find.

Today I received a Lycamobile Sim card....happy days until I discovered that there is no credit on the blasted thing. 20 mins on hold to customer service, explained the situation, he was looking for lycamobile order id which I don't have as I never received a single email from Lycamobile (only a paypal receipt).

Then he sends me an email with a free sim pin number on it and says that should work now and hung up on me!! There is no instructions on this email other than a pin number which I can only assume is to unlock my sim card....totally useless.

Now what do I do, €15 out of pocket & a sim card with no credit on it....jeepers give me strength...

Has this happened to anyone else?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,834 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

Is it possibly a top up voucher PIN? How many digits in the PIN?

If you get nowhere then just open a PayPal dispute to get a refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭blackeyes

Its an 8 digit number & I did try to use it to top up but it said it was invalid!

Yes never thought of the paypal dispute option, thanks for the reminder.

Ten Pin wrote: »
    Is it possibly a top up voucher PIN? How many digits in the PIN?

If you get nowhere then just open a PayPal dispute to get a refund.

Advertisement