Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to view Fibre Usage from the last 10 days or so on the Eir Website

Options
  • 15-03-2018 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭

Anyone else having this issue? I have PM'd one of the reps twice this week but no response

Pic attached to the post

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi R.F,

Apologies for the delay.

I will respond to your PM shortly.

Many thanks,

Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭R.F.

Still no reply?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,926 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

It probably wouldn't do you much good, even if you could see it. First page on my dashboard says 421GB used this month, checked at 12.02 today.
    Click on the historical usage and it says 590GB with the same date and time.

is anyone going to help me with this?

now 5 days away from the end of this billing date and not a clue if I am near my limit or not

It is now over a week since I first requested assistance

beyond a joke 

Still no reply from any of the reps on here. The end of my current billing date is in 4 days. I have no idea if I am near my ridiculous fair usage scam. And I have been holding off downloading a couple of large files as I do not want to exceed the limit.

I need an answer today

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi R.F,

Apologies for the delay.

I have escalated this to our Technical team who have confirmed that a ticket has been raised in order to get this resolved ASAP.

I will update you as soon as they confirm this has been fixed.

Many thanks,

Sarah

Advertisement