Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot Log in to 365 online

Options
  • 15-03-2018 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,
    Every time I try to log in to 365 online, it states that my details are incorrect.
    I’ve tried installing the app, it then asks for User ID. I’m almost 99% sure I know my User I’d but I’m constantly being told it is incorrect.
    I’ve tried ringing BOI, but it’s just automated and I get nowhere.
    What can I do? I’ve been locked out for 3 days.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi,
    Every time I try to log in to 365 online, it states that my details are incorrect.
    I’ve tried installing the app, it then asks for User ID. I’m almost 99% sure I know my User I’d but I’m constantly being told it is incorrect.
    I’ve tried ringing BOI, but it’s just automated and I get nowhere.
    What can I do? I’ve been locked out for 3 days.

Hi Lornacarroll99,

Thanks for your message.

Can I ask if you're attempting to log in to your 365 online through the mobile app or the main 365 web-page?

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Lornacarroll99

Hi Darren,
    I’ve tried logging in on both the Web Page and App. The app says my details are wrong, and web page says my request can not be processed.
    I know my pin, and last 4 digits. It’s just my User ID that is not going through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi Darren,
    I’ve tried logging in on both the Web Page and App. The app says my details are wrong, and web page says my request can not be processed.
    I know my pin, and last 4 digits. It’s just my User ID that is not going through.

Thanks for checking that. In this case I'd ask you to call us on 0818 365 365 (or 00353 1 4044000 if you're abroad) and select option 1 than 2 and 2 again and the advisers there will be happy to not only unlock your 365 online banking but also confirm the User ID for your 365 profile.

Thanks again

Advertisement