Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What if I didn't get in?

Options
  • 15-03-2018 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭

Just a quick one. I've applied to the Msc Public Health in UCC. Their website states that the second round (applications before March 1) will have offers sent out by 15th March. Well, end of day has been and gone, and my PAC status page says the same as it has done for the last three weeks, that the documents are with the department for their decision to be made.

If I haven't gotten in, is it literally just this, or will they update to say the process is over to put me out of my misery? Or do I hold out hope that it's just a delay because of the snow (as everything is getting blamed on the snow). Friends of mine who are still in final year/hdip have gotten different offers for other courses over the last few days, but I've had crickets.

Anyone got experience of applying and not getting the course, and what happens then?

Comments

Advertisement