Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moisturizing Lipstick

Options
  • 15-03-2018 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hi,

Can anybody recommend a good moisturizing lipstick? My lips get dry with the air-con at work and I find that the Mac lipsticks I’m using don’t last long.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Salthillprom

Kerryite wrote: »
    Hi,

Can anybody recommend a good moisturizing lipstick? My lips get dry with the air-con at work and I find that the Mac lipsticks I’m using don’t last long.

Thanks!

Are you using the matt Mac lipsticks? Their cream ones last all day on me when I line my lips and top up with gloss over them. No issues with drying. Do you moisturise your lips before bed?

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Kerryite

Are you using the matt Mac lipsticks? Their cream ones last all day on me when I line my lips and top up with gloss over them. No issues with drying. Do you moisturise your lips before bed?

I mostly use their Lustre and Cremesheen ranges - can you let me know which shades and gloss you use? At night I put some Elizabeth Arden 8Hr cream on, which I love, but seem to be applying balm all day at work.

I’ve read good reviews about the Bare Minerals Moxie range so might give them a try. Any tips welcome though!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

I find Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks are great, theyre not drying at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Salthillprom

Kerryite wrote: »
    I mostly use their Lustre and Cremesheen ranges - can you let me know which shades and gloss you use? At night I put some Elizabeth Arden 8Hr cream on, which I love, but seem to be applying balm all day at work.

I’ve read good reviews about the Bare Minerals Moxie range so might give them a try. Any tips welcome though!!

I use Huggable by Mac. Also use creme sheen. I pop a Dior gloss on top. I literally find them so moisturising. Are you drinking enough water? Maybe you need a chapstick at night? I use Elizabeth Arden 8 hr at night too

I drink a few pints of water every day but think I should drink more - I feel that the air con at work is really drying my skin at the moment.

I'll check out the recommendations though! I've heard good things about the Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks and will see if they make a difference. Thanks for all the recommendations!

• Advertisement

I feel that I need to book a flight somewhere so that I can avail of duty free shopping :D:D

The Urban Decay ones are great, the comfort matte ones have good staying power and are not drying. The sheer ones are great as well.

Advertisement