Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordered Something On Ebay From Hungary. Will It Use AnPost?

• 15-03-2018 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Hi so I ordered something a few days ago from Hungary. It said it was sent with Magyar Posta. Tracking today says arrived in destination country but the tracking number doesn't work on AnPost yet. Does stuff with Magyar Posta use AnPost when it arrives in Ireland?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

It will yes.

You can assume if national mail carrier there it'll finish with our national mail carrier.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭steo2k9

Must be just a delay on the AnPost tracking so. Magyar Posta says it arrived in the destination country but there's no sign of it on AnPost tracking. I'll just check it again later and see if it updates. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

AP are running very slow right now. If its a small packet (not courier) service you might be waiting a while. Bonne chance!

I noticed that actually yeah. I think it's to do with all the snow we had. They're taking a long time to deliver most of the stuff I've ordered. It's random though I've had stuff from England in 3 days then stuff from Ireland also take 3.

I won't worry about it then I'll just expect it within a week or so. There is something I ordered from the US though and it had it's last tracking update from USPS 17 days ago now and nothing. This was when we had all the snow. I actually got 2 packages within a week each from US when they used DHL instead of USPS but AnPost still brought that. Kind of odd.

• Advertisement
Advertisement