Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CK Tri 2018 - National Series Olympic Distance (Sat August 11th)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭joey100

Brilliant race, probably my favourite race of the year. Is it on the newer bike course? Not sure I'll get to do it this year but best of luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

In before the Racoon....

It's on my list this year, but its on my list every year and I haven't been since my pedal fell apart in 2014.

One of these years....

Oh, and bring back the old lumpier bike route.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

BTH wrote: »
    In before the Racoon....

It's on my list this year, but its on my list every year and I haven't been since my pedal fell apart in 2014.

One of these years....

Oh, and bring back the old lumpier bike route.

Damn it. 9 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

Damn it. 9 minutes.

:D:D:D :pac: :pac:

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭EC1000

joey100 wrote: »
    Brilliant race, probably my favourite race of the year. Is it on the newer bike course? Not sure I'll get to do it this year but best of luck with it.

Yes, looking like the newer flatter course again this year. I'll confirm in due course and come back to you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement