Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KBC - fixed rate breakage fee

• 16-03-2018 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Has anyone tried to break from a fixed mortgage from KBC. I have 4 years left on 5 year fixed on about 240k mortgage. Any idea how complicated and what the estimates breakage fee might be?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

gazza87a wrote: »
    Has anyone tried to break from a fixed mortgage from KBC. I have 4 years left on 5 year fixed on about 240k mortgage. Any idea how complicated and what the estimates breakage fee might be?

Ring them up. Also it's not that much due to Eu rules. 3 years left of 5 year fix and mine is approx 400 euros with 250k mortgage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

not complicated at all - one phone call is what it takes and possibly no fee due to current low wholesale rates. Its a fixed formula and usually its explained in the fixed rate form you signed.

Advertisement