Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cash retained by ATM during lodgement

Options
  • 16-03-2018 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi! I made a lodgement of €100 in the lodgement machine in UL. It returned my money and asked me to put it in again, when I did that i got a message saying that my money has been retained. Unfortunately I couldn't speak to any staff since I was getting late for work and couldn't wait as nobody was free.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

N_oshin wrote: »
    Hi! I made a lodgement of €100 in the lodgement machine in UL. It returned my money and asked me to put it in again, when I did that i got a message saying that my money has been retained. Unfortunately I couldn't speak to any staff since I was getting late for work and couldn't wait as nobody was free.

Hi N_oshin,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

This amount should be lodged to your account once the Machine has been checked by staff. The staff should do this through out the working day today, so this amount should show in your account once through out the working day today.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 N_oshin

Hi N_oshin,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

This amount should be lodged to your account once the Machine has been checked by staff. The staff should do this through out the working day today, so this amount should show in your account once through out the working day today.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Hi,
    The amount hasn't been deposited to my account yet. I know Monday is a bank holiday as well so am I supposed to wait till Tuesday for the amount to be credited?
    Also, I never received a lodgement slip from the ATM as it did not lodge the amount to the account and retained the cash.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi N_oshin,

Can you please let us know if the funds have been credited to your account?

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 3 N_oshin

Hi,
    The funds haven't been credited to my account yet. I checked my balance on the BOI mobile app.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi N_oshin[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif] [/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]Thanks for the update and sorry to hear the funds have not credited back automatically.[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]We would now advise logging into www.365online.com select our ‘Service Desk’ facility then the ‘Ask A Question’ option from the drop down menu. Please submit the query here providing date, amount and location of the withdrawal. A colleague with account access can request a return of these funds for you and will reply back to your message.[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]You can also call to raise this query on 0818 365 365 / 00353 140 44000. Our colleagues are available Mon-Fri 8am-12 midnight. Weekends & Bank Holidays 9am-6pm[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]If you have any further questions please feel free to get back in touch.[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]Many Thanks[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]Tara[/font]

• Advertisement
Advertisement