Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice for some cycling gear?

Options
  • 16-03-2018 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭

Hi. I started back cycling a couple of years ago and have been happily commuting in from April to about September but I'l like to stretch that out a bit if I could. I really didn't know if I'd take to the cycling so at the time I just bought some cheap as chips Muddyfox gear on SportsDirect. This is what I have -

Jacket
    Shorts
    Short Sleve T
    Long Sleve T

The t-shirts are pretty light but I think the jacket is the biggest problem. It's not breathable at all and really needs to come off early. I'd be happy to invest in something decent.

I'm happy with the shorts but perhaps I just need some decent leggins to wear underneath on cold days?

I'm on a hybrid and my commute is approx 13km/40 mins each way. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement