Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Fibre to the Home issue

Options
  • 16-03-2018 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I've had quite a few issues with getting fibre installed. 

Booked an appointment for when I was off work. At the last minute, this got changed (so had to book more time off work).

On the day of the appointment, got a call from KN saying the engineer wasn't going to be out and I had to rebook and couldn't book weekends. Lost a day's leave. 

Took another day off work, engineer turns up. Very nice guy. 
    Starts doing his stuff and then finds out that the "DP" (box on the pole) isn't provisioned and this can only be done by Eir. Lost another day's leave. 

So Eir, given that I'm going to use at least three days of annual leave to get broadboad, when can you get this fixed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭ezra_

Hi, any chance of getting an answer to this? 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi ezra_,

Can you send on your account information and order reference details and I will look into this further.

Thanks,

Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭ezra_

eir: Sarah wrote: »
    Hi ezra_,

Can you send on your account information and order reference details and I will look into this further.

Thanks,

Sarah
    PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Thanks a million,

I will get back to you soon.

Sarah

Advertisement