Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call from 01 611 5404

Options
  • 16-03-2018 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

Hi

I missed a call from 01 611 5404, it came up as BOI on my phone and am wondering if this is indeed from BOI or a scam.

Appreciate any response you can give thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi

I missed a call from 01 611 5404, it came up as BOI on my phone and am wondering if this is indeed from BOI or a scam.

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

I can confirm that this is a Bank of Ireland number and would come up for general out bound calls to customers. Can I ask if you've requested or ordered anything from us recently?

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭hellsing101

Hi

Hi there,

I can confirm that this is a Bank of Ireland number and would come up for general out bound calls to customers. Can I ask if you've requested or ordered anything from us recently?

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Hi Darren

No I haven't requested anything so I am not sure why BOI is trying to get in touch with me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi

Hi there,

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Hi Darren

No I haven't requested anything so I am not sure why BOI is trying to get in touch with me.

Thanks for that. In this case I'd ask you to raise this through the "Ask a question" section within the "Service Desk" tab of your 365 online profile and the advisers there will be happy to check your account details and see if there is any note of why you were contacted.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement