Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Towing Mess up

Options
  • 16-03-2018 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭

Been on to liberty about this already but still not happy. Car broke down on M50 wednesday ,was towed to nearest garage. I rang up and told them to tow to co.wicklow  which I paid for, informed my mechanic that car was to arrive in morning to get repaired asap. Friday now and no car arrived . Onto towing company and they didn't know where car was as wasn't on system. Towing company rang back to say the tower had a crash and called another towing company to collect my car and bring it to  co.wicklow. But tower forgot and put it in his place. Car is to arrive today but this is so unsatisfactory as it has delayed repairs till tuesday due to long weekend and I had hoped car was repaired yesterday. Totally unacceptable and I feel compensation is in order for this mess

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 163 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Una

Bettyboop wrote: »
    Been on to liberty about this already but still not happy. Car broke down on M50 wednesday ,was towed to nearest garage. I rang up and told them to tow to co.wicklow  which I paid for, informed my mechanic that car was to arrive in morning to get repaired asap. Friday now and no car arrived . Onto towing company and they didn't know where car was as wasn't on system. Towing company rang back to say the tower had a crash and called another towing company to collect my car and bring it to  co.wicklow. But tower forgot and put it in his place. Car is to arrive today but this is so unsatisfactory as it has delayed repairs till tuesday due to long weekend and I had hoped car was repaired yesterday. Totally unacceptable and I feel compensation is in order for this mess
    Hi Bettyboop,
    We're really sorry to hear this, please PM me with your policy number so we can ensure this is being investigated.
    Thanks
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Heinzer

Just out of curiosity if you paid for the towing company to bring it to Wicklow why are Liberty at fault? Was this when it was being towed from the M50 or after it had arrived at the garage?

Advertisement