Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Online Help

Options
  • 16-03-2018 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭

I made a mistake trying to implement the new KeyCode system on my Business Account. Therefor tried to call for help and today I had my hand-set to my ear for 37 minutes (Picture to proof it) and no answer and I gave up, and this was my 5th attempt to call this week.

If you are so busy, not being able to answer a call within 37 minutes you have a problem. Can somebody advise a way to help?

Kind regards Oliver

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

I made a mistake trying to implement the new KeyCode system on my Business Account. Therefor tried to call for help and today I had my hand-set to my ear for 37 minutes (Picture to proof it) and no answer and I gave up, and this was my 5th attempt to call this week.

If you are so busy, not being able to answer a call within 37 minutes you have a problem. Can somebody advise a way to help?

Kind regards Oliver

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Can I ask if you received an email or Diary message saying that your profile was now ready to be set up with the new keycode system?

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭YellowSheep

Hi Oliver,

Can I ask if you received an email or Diary message saying that your profile was now ready to be set up with the new keycode system?

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Hi Darren

Yes I did on the 7th of March.

Thanks Oliver

Hi Oliver,

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Hi Darren

Yes I did on the 7th of March.

Thanks Oliver

Thanks for that, in this case you should be able to set up the Keycode system without calling the helpline. I've given a link here to a video that goes through all the steps of setting it up.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Thanks for that, in this case you should be able to set up the Keycode system without calling the helpline. I've given a link here to a video that goes through all the steps of setting it up.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Hi Darren

I went through all but can't log in, neither with Keycode, old login or even as administrator.

That's my problem.

Kind regards Oliver

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Hi Darren

I went through all but can't log in, neither with Keycode, old login or even as administrator.

That's my problem.

Kind regards Oliver
    Thanks for that Oliver, can I ask what message you're getting when you're attempting to log in? 

Darren.

• Advertisement

Thanks for that Oliver, can I ask what message you're getting when you're attempting to log in? 

Darren.

Hi Darren

I get the attached message on both, trying to login as administrator, old login and new keycode login.

Thanks Oliver

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Oliver,

In this instance, you'll need to call the helpdesk on 1890818265 as the log in details are either incorrect or blocked.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement