If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Frame UE43LS003 & White Bezel

Options
  • 16-03-2018 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭

I am looking to purchase the Samsung Frame 43" (UE43LS003) and I am wondering if you also sell additional bezels, specifically looking for a white version.

If so, are there are deals if purchased alongside the TV?

Cheers

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

I am looking to purchase the Samsung Frame 43" (UE43LS003) and I am wondering if you also sell additional bezels, specifically looking for a white version.

Cheers
    Hi Evil,

what a great TV!! I'm installing one in my own office at the moment ( pics to follow) - I love them :)

We have lots of the Samsung 43" Frame TV and the White frame available from stock in our main warehouse ( 43LS003 / VG-SCSFM43WM) 

I can do it on a Boardie deal for you at £944 / €1099 for you including delivery and our 6 year warranty

Good Taste!

Keep us posted if you would like to order or of course if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Evil Sausage

Cheers
    Hi Evil,

what a great TV!! I'm installing one in my own office at the moment ( pics to follow) - I love them :)

We have lots of the Samsung 43" Frame TV and the White frame available from stock in our main warehouse ( 43LS003 / VG-SCSFM43WM) 

I can do it on a Boardie deal for you at £944 / €1099 for you including delivery and our 6 year warranty

Good Taste!

Keep us posted if you would like to order or of course if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Wow, thats a great deal John!

I'll drop you a PM with my details and we can settle up

Thanks a mill

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Evil,

thanks for the PM - Darren is going to give you a call to arrange a delivery for you - love to hear how you get on with it?? ( as you can see I really loooovvvveee these TV's!)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭AsianDub

Hi John, 

Just wondering if you have the 43 inch in stock? What are the frame colours and what is the price?

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

AsianDub wrote: »
    Hi John, 

Just wondering if you have the 43 inch in stock? What are the frame colours and what is the price?

Thanks
    Hey AsianDub.

We are currently out of stock on these. There are showing a very very small amount in our main warehouse so it may be possible to secure one of these but I would need to confirm this with our warehouse.

At the moment the 43LS003 is priced at £999.00
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-202987-400389.aspx

The frames come in Dark Wood, Light Wood and White. They are priced at £169 each.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/cssearch.aspx?searchterm=43ls003

I could offer a deal at £1100 for the television and any frame.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.