Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Successfully speaking to someone who can help??

Options
  • 16-03-2018 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭

My dad is being driven insane by unexpected bills and hours of frustration holding on the phone attempting to resolve this. He owns a very small business and signed up for a package that was meant to include a couple of business phone lines as well a couple of company mobiles which was all meant to be at a fixed fee. This was arranged by a rep that called to his premises. 

Unfortunately, he has never received the bills agreed and has received bills in multiples of what he agreed to with charges on the landlines that makes them impossible to use. The rep who is a local, that signed up the contract went to ground weeks ago (all calls and texts ignored). When he calls the helpline and complains, he is told there is "an ongoing investigation" and no one will advise him. Meanwhile, huge bills keep rolling in month after month.

What can he do to resolve this? How can he successfully speak with someone authorised to resolve this?He has a tiny business to run and is being driven absolutely demented by the bills and Eir appear to be doing nothing to resolve his complaint.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi cantdecide,

I'm sorry to hear this and completely understand your frustration. If an official complaint has been logged and an investigation is pending, then the account holder should be contacted as soon as this is resolved however I would recommend calling our business care team directly on 1800 601 701. They should be able to assist you further or provide a timeframe for resolution.

Thanks,

Sarah

Advertisement