Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Chinese take away & restaurant?

• 17-03-2018 12:39am

Anybody have suggestions for Chinese take aways? I used to go to Wongs Kitchen on the Rock Road in Blackrock (the one directly opposite Blackrock College) and it was consistently very good. Yumi in Clonskeagh was good, too, but it will forever be associated with living on UCD campus. I went to Eternal Chinese in Cornelscourt the other night for the first time and they gave me the wrong order so wasn't too impressed (the place was also absolutely packed with people ordering which was off putting when I had to queue up for 5-10 minutes just to collect an order).

Anybody have suggestions for a hygienic Chinese take away with good quality food around Monkstown, Deansgrange, Cabinteely, Blackrock, Foxrock, Stillorgan etc?

Also, on the off chance that I'll have the freedom to sit down in a Chinese restaurant, what are the best Chinese restaurants in the above areas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,011 ✭✭✭uch

Graces Gardens above Mickey Byrnes bar in Shankill is excellent if that's not too far

21/25

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

China Sichuan in sandyford business Park.
    Often reviewed as the best Chinese in the country.
    Take away Chinese food it isn't however.
    https://china-sichuan.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

I've had some nice meals in the Victoria in Monkstown.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Fu Moon

Advertisement