Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW31 Matchday Thread. How minus to go?

18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,760 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    96 it looks like. Didn't take a hit, and still have the 3 chips left. Wildcarding this evening. Very happy.

This 96 led to a solid 2k rise to 8.1k. Lovely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

SlickRic wrote: »
    103 (-4)

Gained 10-15 points on the ones I wanted to. So a good day.

Takes me to 51k from 72k.

Well set for the run in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

992k OR to 501k OR. Keep halfing my rank weekly and I'll finish top 10k haha.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Highest rank since gw11 which is quite sad !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

108 all out

Rudiger, lingard, kane and Aguero out for
    PVA, Mane, firmino and Tosun worked very well for a -8

Up to my highest this season as well :)

• Advertisement

71 points (-4) and a 80k drop in rank.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭sicknotexi

Bagged 101 points but took a 12 point hit. Only a small green arrow, crazy gw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

129 points

GW rank of 2477

OR rise from 1.1 million to 550k :: Cut it in half :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

92(-4) from 8 players in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Neoulous

114 points. 4 games. And that is with "ditching out of my FH" Choupo & Milli. This game :rolleyes:...

Up to 15k OR. FH a great success.

Though most of it is due to Salah (C) and Choupo & Milli would have made a non FH GW a good one too I suppose. Can also regret going Aké over Daniels but the latter disappointed me every time I got him in this season! Overall, Tosun, PVA, Mané & Stanislas made my FH a success.

Now hopefully price changes calm down such that the FH does not affect my bank balance too much (already lost £0.1m on Kane) and I can plan ahead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Mad Gw.

9 players, 3 of them didn't start.

Somehow ended up on 103 (no hits).

Inside the top 1k for the first time this season, and narrowed the gap in the boards league to 24 pts

• Registered Users Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

95(-4) happy enuf but still annoyed I went Wilson over Tosun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Morzadec wrote: »
    Mad Gw.

9 players, 3 of them didn't start.

Somehow ended up on 103 (no hits).

Inside the top 1k for the first time this season, and narrowed the gap in the boards league to 24 pts

*looks over shoulder *

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,502 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

11 Greens out of 13 from GW19 onwards to go from 850K to 180K.
    All chips remaining so should really be able to get into the Top 20K from here, though last years Top 6K might be hard to match.
    Can't help feeling it all seems a wee bit templatey year on year though. Slightly bored.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

11 Greens out of 13 from GW19 onwards to go from 850K to 180K.
    All chips remaining so should really be able to get into the Top 20K from here, though last years Top 6K might be hard to match.
    Can't help feeling it all seems a wee bit templatey year on year though. Slightly bored.

I thought I'd stumbled into the golf forum for a minute there

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

98pts, Free Hit used. Rise from 520k to 382k. Main leader captained Firmino!! So gained lots of ground there (cut the difference from 100ish pts to 12pts!). Strange one though - 67 of those 98pts came from players I had before FH.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

100 (-4)
    A strange week

Cut down an over 100 point deficit on my private league leader to 47 points.

Yet I still managed to drop a place in that league this week :pac: I'm in 7th!!

I'm happy overall by cutting the deficit to top by more than half, but a little annoyed with a person behind me overtaking me.

WC, BB, FH still in tact.
    I'd feel a lot more happy with my situation if I had as good a team value as other seasons. I'm predicting a very close finish.

So close that I almost certainly won't have enough time to do my party piece of getting ahead of my rivals and copying their team as much as possible with blockers :D:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

shineon23 wrote: »
    100 (-4)
    A strange week

Cut down an over 100 point deficit on my private league leader to 47 points.

Yet I still managed to drop a place in that league this week :pac: I'm in 7th!!

I'm happy overall by cutting the deficit to top by more than half, but a little annoyed with a person behind me overtaking me.

WC, BB, FH still in tact.
    I'd feel a lot more happy with my situation if I had as good a team value as other seasons. I'm predicting a very close finish.

So close that I almost certainly won't have enough time to do my party piece of getting ahead of my rivals and copying their team as much as possible with blockers :D:pac:

Cedric has a DGW coming up
    TC him
    That could be your new party piece

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

km79 wrote: »
    Cedric has a DGW coming up
    TC him
    That could be your new party piece
    Never, myself and Cedric couldn't handle that pressure

Alec McCarthy is only Saints player on my radar, maybe Austin if he becomes fit.
    McCarthy would be budget keeper option fro DGW,
    Wigan were very hard done by today, should have ran away with the cup game, missed a lot of chances at 0-0. Saints would have been thumped against Prem League opposition.

In any case my TC is wasted as usual
    15/16: Lukaku
    16/17: Negredo: I tried to be creative. It didn't work
    17/18: Kane: in Jan

Advertisement