Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2018 pt. 2

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,398 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Said the same many times before his signing - he needed to be getting brought in as a right sided player, as that is where the weakness in the attack was.

Stuck with the signing now though, and have to hope that Jose can work out how to best use him and our other attackers next season so that it doesn't remain the same problems.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

link is in gobbledy gookish.....

think its asking for cookies!!!!

did you spam us all CC????

brinty wrote: »

It's a Dutch video site. The lads in the motors forum use it all the time as it's got loads of car stuff such as mad dash cam footage.

Here's the YouTube link.

https://youtu.be/IAJkayDjdoE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,201 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Regardless of how it went the last time I'd like to see us in another down to the wire last day duel with City or one of the incumbents next season, imagine 3 teams being in with a chance on the last day of the season it would be insane to watch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,599 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Just accept the cookies and it will bring you through.. dumpert is a great site :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,845 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Can any of you recommend a Premier League highlights app Android? I was using football highlights I think but after recent update it doesn't work anymore.

Nalz wrote: »
    Can any of you recommend a Premier League highlights app Android? I was using football highlights I think but after recent update it doesn't work anymore.

Not on android anymore but used to always have to delete it and reinstall after an update. Have you tried that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭paulbok

Works fine for me,
    Cookies must be coming from all those "other websites" you have open Brinty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Haha that's class love zlatan.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

whist up you Paulbok....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Reading Planetfootballs alternative moments of the season.

Under a title "Swashbuckling United" they recap the first seven games where we blew teams away and as a highlight of our immense play through the season, had this highlight. What a ****ing goal this was

giphy.gif

I see this and I cannot fathom how anyone would be happy losing Martial

AidoEirE wrote: »
    Will actually feel sorry to see the back of Blind this summer. A tidy player and his passing his biggest strength. Just doesnt suit us at the moment. Will do well where ever he goes

Was thinking that watching.

Hilariously under utilised this season. Loved so many comments and things post match I read yesterday from fans about "Oh how we could use a Carrick in his prime".

Well there is something pretty close if not identical, 28 years of age and Dutch.

Obviously people waxed lyrical about Carrick as his last game and fair enough he played well, but any objectivity would see Blind was playing similarly as well with his interceptions and passing range.

Such a weird situation. Think the manager would be a fool selling him and not properly using him next season. Matic now has an established pattern of his form dipping after first half of the season and I'm not surprised. Mourinho constantly runs him into the ground. He's the perfect understudy for that holding role, nevermind his versatility. Probably still the bloody best CB at the club for christ sake.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

TheDoc wrote: »

It's one that seems to be dividing a bit. I really rate Martial and agree with you, reckon losing him could end up coming back to haunt us.

Despite most agreeing that he has underperformed for large parts of the season, and only managed 18 league starts, he still had 9 goals and 5 assists. I know they don't tell everything but for an attacking player shows he still has an impact.

Something people tend to latch onto is the fact they think he doesn't look to enjoy himself out there. Personally feel that's just his natural appearance, even when he plays brilliantly he has a very stern demeanour.

The problem is I can see us selling, just wish we wouldn't.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Anyone could manage Celtic, not exactly a challenging job..

While suggesting Rogers for the United job is genuinely mental, he isn't getting the credit he deserves up there. And probably down to his weird personality and persona, so somewhat his own fault.

But pretty much any Scottish commentator or person who follows the game properly, outlines he has done an amazing job with Celtic. Whatever about "anyone can win with Celtic" he is being credited with transforming a playing style that is blowing away everyone and moving towards Champions league group regulars instead of sporadic maybes.

I don't know where I sit in Rodgers, there always seems to be big caveats to his success or credits. But this is now a third body of work where he has imprinted a style of play on a team that is modern, progressive and exciting.

Probably his 4th job will maybe settle the argument once and for all what this guy is.

https://twitter.com/samuelluckhurst/status/995987840466083840

"Latest on Fred: PSG are interested but his representatives would prefer United, who have been told of his release clause".

Fred wants to be a Red.

Fairly indicative of my feelings this season. Just realised when I was climbing into the leaba that I had MOTD recorded. Hesitated for a second then went to bed. I'm a lad who took every scrap of Info from top to bottom on the club all my life but lately it's just been so meh. Can't summon the optimism that he can galvanize the players he has or the new players he's going to buy.

Was so upbeat after the semi final, had just got back to the hotel after running the London marathon, actually thought they'd turned a corner and we'd see some positive football from then on but it's been muck since that day. Here's Hoping we can get over the line next week cos Chelsea aren't a whole lot better

This is where I'm at currently. I just consider the season done and cant wait for the summer. Even with the Fa Cup Final next weekend.

Maybe I'll peak up with the lads when I'm out watching it or something, but just have absolutely no desire other then to see this ****show draw to a close.

And that's where I'm at with it. I'd suggest people save their energy (Looking at your Lord xoxoxo ) about justifying this that or the other, just can't get over what I feel has been a pretty messy season. Play style, squad management, the gap to City, CL embarrassment.

People will talk about points, goals, position, but it doesn't "feel" like progression to me and just another slog through a dreary, grinding out season.

And I don't see it changing under this manager. Really don't want another season of frustration and bollox. God be to the days where even in bad results or patches of form, you were just literally having casual chats about what you thought was wrong etc. but you knew it ultimately didnt matter cause Fergie would fix it.

This is just a rant/reply to the above saying I know what he/she means btw, not looking to project myself or my opinions onto anyone else.

Although if anyone does want to engage we can go at it. About the only exciting thing that's been happening this season :P

pjohnson wrote: »
    Sanchez has been pointless since arriving. I was 90% sure he was gunna go RW when he signed.

Next season is I guess to be fair to him and the manager, the time to properly lay critiscm at him.

And that is me being really generous. For the wages being paid, a domestic signing from a rival for a guy with extensive experience in the PL, I think we should expect MUCH more. For me right now, it's being an absolutely disaster signing that has totally unsettled the squad, the already questionable playing style, and created a problem with Martial and Rashford, who were working nicely in tandum first half of the season. H'es been total garbage since joining, like actually shocking.

But maybe it's right to allow him a pre-season and start fresh next year.

Cause the only way he will have a chance to succeed at United is if Jose leaves. I don;t see that happening so while I am not happy, i'm resigned to it.

• Advertisement

What do we reckon for the Cup Final side?

DDG, Valencia, Young, Matic, Pogba, Sanchez, Lukaku are nailed on. Not sure on the rest.

Would be happier to see Bailly+Someone but I would reckon Smalling and Jones are more likely.

3 man midfield with Herrera would be my choice (adding to Matic and Pogba). Lingard the 3rd attacking player with Lukaku and Sanzhez I would guess.

Adamocovic wrote: »
    It's one that seems to be dividing a bit. I really rate Martial and agree with you, reckon losing him could end up coming back to haunt us.

Despite most agreeing that he has underperformed for large parts of the season, and only managed 18 league starts, he still had 9 goals and 5 assists. I know they don't tell everything but for an attacking player shows he still has an impact.

Something people tend to latch onto is the fact they think he doesn't look to enjoy himself out there. Personally feel that's just his natural appearance, even when he plays brilliantly he has a very stern demeanour.

The problem is I can see us selling, just wish we wouldn't.

Remeber in his first season how it was all been spun as a positive of his "cold" demeanour and his ruthless finishing. Remember NEville waxing lyrical about how it looked to be a real attribute that he wouldn't be phased and score his next chance and all that craic.

Now it's all a negative. And in fairness why is he supposed to be happy? He's one of if not our best talented attacking player, who has been haphazardly managed for two seasons now. If he's not enjoying his environment he's obviously not going to be happy. He's been managed horribly for a start, that's just obvious.

Doesn't help when you see Sanchez spluterring like a piece of **** and then having Martial constantly benched or not in the squad. If I was him I wouldn't be happy. Martial was in good form, really ramping up, then Sanchez arrives and is just given his place without any competition.

Surely Sanchez should have been made earn his place, get use to things in training and the setup and how the team plays, and then earn his spot ahead of Rashford and Martial.

I'd say nothing annoys young players, or any proffesional more, than losing your spot to a reputation alone

What do we reckon for the Cup Final side?

DDG, Valencia, Young, Matic, Pogba, Sanchez, Lukaku are nailed on. Not sure on the rest.

Would be happier to see Bailly+Someone but I would reckon Smalling and Jones are more likely.

3 man midfield with Herrera would be my choice (adding to Matic and Pogba). Lingard the 3rd attacking player with Lukaku and Sanzhez I would guess.

Be pretty surprised if its not the below

https://www.buildlineup.com/shared/5af9799e138c092e24ab4611

For anyone not wanting to click :

De Gea,Valencia, Jones, Smalling, Young, Herrera, Matic, Pogba, Lingard, Lukaku, Sanchez

Would like to have seen Mourinho play Martial more central this season - either with or in place of Lukaku, felt the last few games with Lukaku injured was a great chance to play him up top - currently more suited to it than Rashford imo.

I do think Rashford wide of Martial had great potential in it, but Jose didn't seem interested in it. I can't see Martial being happy to stay around for next season, based on how the last two have gone, especially since January.

A (very likely) disapointing conclusion to his time at United, I reckon he will rip it up elsewhere, where he is allowed to attack. Though I do think there have been issues of all his own making where he hasn't taken chances given to him or didn't impose himself as he should have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,187 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Reading Planetfootballs alternative moments of the season.

Under a title "Swashbuckling United" they recap the first seven games where we blew teams away and as a highlight of our immense play through the season, had this highlight. What a ****ing goal this was

giphy.gif

I'm about 90% sure there are probably gifs of Obertan/Bellion/Macheda that were similarly great as a gif.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,756 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I posted the following in the Premier League thread, going in the right direction but a lot still to do to challenge City.

Top 6 compared to the previous season.

Man City: +22 points, moved from 3rd to 1st.
    Man Utd: +12 points, moved from 6th to 2nd
    Spurs: -9 points, moved from 2nd to 3rd
    Liverpool: -1 points, 4th place, no change
    Chelsea: -23 points, moved from 1st to 5th
    Arsenal: -12 points, Moved from 5th to 6th.

Only City and United ended the season with more points than the previous season. Only City and United improved their league position on 2017.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

pjohnson wrote: »
    I'm about 90% sure there are probably gifs of Obertan/Bellion/Macheda that were similarly great as a gif.

It was a class goal. Wouldn’t have looked out of place in MOTD’s goal of the season lineup last night.

RobertKK wrote: »
    I posted the following in the Premier League thread, going in the right direction but a lot still to do to challenge City.

Top 6 compared to the previous season.

Man City: +22 points, moved from 3rd to 1st.
    Man Utd: +12 points, moved from 5th to 2nd
    Spurs: -9 points, moved from 2nd to 3rd
    Liverpool: -1 points, 4th place, no change
    Chelsea: -23 points, moved from 1st to 5th
    Arsenal: -12 points, Moved from 5th to 6th.

Only City and United ended the season with more points than the previous season. Only City and United improved their league position on 2017.

Just read your post having read the below. He gets that attack singing, and we will bridge that gap rapidly. I'm convinced. He has like 85% of a quality team. It's the final third that is just an absolute mess. Players, new signings, methods, coaching, whatever it needs.

Our GK is world class, our defence is rock solid, our midfield is robust. Like his predecessor, Mourinho needs to make the attack work out or he won't.
    They had Anthony Martial, Paul Pogba, Juan Mata, Jesse Lingard, Romelu Lukaku, Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Marcus Rashford and Alexis Sanchez. They created 69 fewer chances than any other team in the top six (and less than 40 more than Bournemouth and Southampton). That suggests a problem in system, not individuals. A solution must be found over the summer.

Football365 End of Season Losers - http://www.football365.com/news/premier-league-2017-18-the-losers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,576 ✭✭✭deaddonkey15

Remeber in his first season how it was all been spun as a positive of his "cold" demeanour and his ruthless finishing. Remember NEville waxing lyrical about how it looked to be a real attribute that he wouldn't be phased and score his next chance and all that craic.

Now it's all a negative. And in fairness why is he supposed to be happy? He's one of if not our best talented attacking player, who has been haphazardly managed for two seasons now. If he's not enjoying his environment he's obviously not going to be happy. He's been managed horribly for a start, that's just obvious.

Doesn't help when you see Sanchez spluterring like a piece of **** and then having Martial constantly benched or not in the squad. If I was him I wouldn't be happy. Martial was in good form, really ramping up, then Sanchez arrives and is just given his place without any competition.

Surely Sanchez should have been made earn his place, get use to things in training and the setup and how the team plays, and then earn his spot ahead of Rashford and Martial.

I'd say nothing annoys young players, or any proffesional more, than losing your spot to a reputation alone

Spot on. Many here constantly claiming that Martial has to earn his place in the team, and how a poor performance in the odd start justifies him being benched. He was earning his spot in the team quite well up until mid-January. Sanchez comes in and just gets handed Martial/Rashford's position and has done little to justify keeping it since. He has probably had more bad games since joining than either of those two yet it's generally accepted now that he's our first choice left winger no matter how many ineffective performances he puts in.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,756 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Fixed error in both threads, 6th to 2nd for United. The biggest improvement in the top 6 apart from City.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Our GK is world class, our defence is rock solid, our midfield is robust. Like his predecessor, Mourinho needs to make the attack work out or he won't.

IMO United's defense looks an awful lot better than it is because it has a world class goalkeeper behind it and generally two defensive midfielders in front of it.

LB and RB need immediate addressing. Jones/Smalling/Rojo/Lindelof/Bailly offer a lot of cover at CB but there is still no real leader amoungst them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭GSPfan

RobertKK wrote: »
    Fixed error in both threads, 6th to 2nd for United. The biggest improvement in the top 6 apart from City.

Could have just said “The 2nd biggest”. :)

Funny how we say things like “we are the best team ever ...... apart from X” instead of just saying “we are the 2nd best team ever after X”.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭bangkok

Just read your post having read the below. He gets that attack singing, and we will bridge that gap rapidly. I'm convinced. He has like 85% of a quality team. It's the final third that is just an absolute mess. Players, new signings, methods, coaching, whatever it needs.

Football365 End of Season Losers - http://www.football365.com/news/premier-league-2017-18-the-losers

our defence is only solid because we have a defensive set up, if we were an attacking team our defence would be very exposed.

de Gea is world class and Antonio Valencia as a defender is excellent, bailly has all the attributes to be a world class defender but we havent seen it yet, lindelof still needs to bulk up a bit but he should be better next season, Jones, Smalling and rojo can all have their good and bad days

Better than the Independence Day stuff.

https://twitter.com/ManUtd/status/996012485378371585

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭fatherted1969

If two proper play every game full backs is not an absolute priority for that Utd team then I think my head will explode. I don't care if we buy a go forward full back who can actually deliver an accurate ball into the box but leaves us slightly open at the back . Anything that allows us to create a few more opportunities is an absolute must at this point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭bangkok

If two proper play every game full backs is not an absolute priority for that Utd team then I think my head will explode. I don't care if we buy a go forward full back who can actually deliver an accurate ball into the box but leaves us slightly open at the back . Anything that allows us to create a few more opportunities is an absolute must at this point.

i miss Patrice Evra.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭Julez

Better than the Independence Day stuff.

Yup, it definitely kinda works because it doesn't feel so shoehorned in there. Deadpool is all about crossing that line into popular culture. Only a low amount of cringe here compared to the Independence day one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

They can promote anything they like, as long as I don't see them in a feckin Nivea add.

MagicIRL wrote: »
    IMO United's defense looks an awful lot better than it is because it has a world class goalkeeper behind it and generally two defensive midfielders in front of it.

LB and RB need immediate addressing. Jones/Smalling/Rojo/Lindelof/Bailly offer a lot of cover at CB but there is still no real leader amoungst them.

Well he is part of the defence, well I always consider a goalkeeper part of it but yeah know what you mean. But I think in the general, our defence is pretty good and has been for a number of years. While there are issues perhaps with certain personal and the likes, as a unit, how the team defends, how our entire defence operates, we've been pretty good in terms of goals conceded for three seasons now, and I definitely don't feel any of the "oh jesus christ" like I did under Moyes or our first Van Gaal year.

F365 is throwing all the goodies out today. From their season winners
    David de Gea
    A wonderful season that can be crudely summed up by the following statistic: Manchester United allowed more shots on their goal than Watford this season. They conceded 36 fewer goals.

Its not even a requirement for them to be getting direct assists - a big part of the issue, imo, is that our fullbacks don't overlap enough - they stand off for the forward player offering an out ball in midfield, but it makes the forward easy to defend against cause he can be doubled up on. We need full backs that will drive outside the attacker on the line and draw defenders away, creating the space inside that we lack.

Obviously we also need them to do something with the ball themselves, but being a direct threat on the line would change the defensive shape of the opposition on its own.

Well he is part of the defence, well I always consider a goalkeeper part of it but yeah know what you mean. But I think in the general, our defence is pretty good and has been for a number of years. While there are issues perhaps with certain personal and the likes, as a unit, how the team defends, how our entire defence operates, we've been pretty good in terms of goals conceded for three seasons now, and I definitely don't feel any of the "oh jesus christ" like I did under Moyes or our first Van Gaal year.

F365 is throwing all the goodies out today. From their season winners
    Disagree with you. We've been good on goals conceded, but in terms of chances conceded we are terrible, imo, and shouldn't be relying on a keeper as much as we do. DDG saving so much points to our defence and midfield not doing enough to stop the opposition coming forward.

Its an argument that has been had in here many times, and I just don't understand how people can think United defend well. We can - I'll say we have seen us defend well and nulify an opposition attack - but in general I feel we are ran through way to easy, and that is on the midfield as much as the defence.

• Advertisement

Its not even a requirement for them to be getting direct assists - a big part of the issue, imo, is that our fullbacks don't overlap enough - they stand off for the forward player offering an out ball in midfield, but it makes the forward easy to defend against cause he can be doubled up on. We need full backs that will drive outside the attacker on the line and draw defenders away, creating the space inside that we lack.

Obviously we also need them to do something with the ball themselves, but being a direct threat on the line would change the defensive shape of the opposition on its own.

For interest, put the following together. I think Joshua Kimmich is the best fullback in world football, so using him as a comparison, but also have some domestically rated FB's.

Attacking Metrics

Defensive Metrics

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

bangkok wrote: »
    i miss Patrice Evra.....

Fear not bangkok

https://twitter.com/Devils_Latest/status/996050056582135808

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭paulbok

Makes a change from the scousefest we've had to put up with everywhere the last few years

Disagree with you. We've been good on goals conceded, but in terms of chances conceded we are terrible, imo, and shouldn't be relying on a keeper as much as we do. DDG saving so much points to our defence and midfield not doing enough to stop the opposition coming forward.

Its an argument that has been had in here many times, and I just don't understand how people can think United defend well. We can - I'll say we have seen us defend well and nulify an opposition attack - but in general I feel we are ran through way to easy, and that is on the midfield as much as the defence.

I think there are tradeoffs, I don't think you can have an all encompassing team in perfect harmony, that as unit defends robustly and resolutely, and then transitions into the perfect attacking unit. It just doesn't tend to happen.

I think we get caught on the hop generally because Pogba+Matic as a two clearly wasn't working, and the team is now adapting to a 4-3-3. I'm hoping that a summer of some tactical work will have everyone comfortable with how that works, especially with our midfielders

Just said this to the wife and she said we know what channel be watching world cup on then.

That's a deadly line-up if your a United fan can't wait.

I think there are tradeoffs, I don't think you can have an all encompassing team in perfect harmony, that as unit defends robustly and resolutely, and then transitions into the perfect attacking unit. It just doesn't tend to happen.

I think we get caught on the hop generally because Pogba+Matic as a two clearly wasn't working, and the team is now adapting to a 4-3-3. I'm hoping that a summer of some tactical work will have everyone comfortable with how that works, especially with our midfielders

We are not defending well (imo) and we are also not attacking well (imo). What are we doing?

jayo26 wrote: »
    Just said this to the wife and she said we know what channel be watching world cup on then.

That's a deadly line-up if your a United fan can't wait.

I can’t wait to see Evra saying I love this game every 5 minutes :D

We are not defending well (imo) and we are also not attacking well (imo). What are we doing?

Playing tika taka in the middle?

We are definitely not attacking well, but I don't think the defence, structurally as a team, in in a bad way. Individual errors and lapses here and there. Our fullbacks are questionable in the attack, but for me, my fullbacks first job is defending.

For a team our size, yes we should expect more possesion and chances than the majority of our opponents so ideally we want and need productive fullbacks.

But I think the team only turns into a mess when we move past the half way line into the attack. I think the team is comfortable in what it is doing receding past the half way line to our own goal.

I actually don't mind that we concede shots or whatever. So what. We are a big club and a big team. Our defenders defend, our goalkeeper saves shots. Our focus in most games should be dominating the opposition and playing the game outside their box.

If a few breaks come here and there, that's the cost of doing business. Goals will be conceded here and there. Losses will happen, but they should be freaks and not the norm or any pattern.

If the team was a coherant attacking unit we would be just nitpicking, because we would be in a pretty good shape in terms of basically everything, results, challenges, satisfaction with how the team plays.

Whereas at the moment or at times it feels like we've just handed a couple of hundred million to Sam Allardyce or Tony Pulis based on how the team plays at times.

The manager is a good manager (next season will denote is that statement is present or past tense) and he's definitely not stupid. He knows he needs to get the attack clicking and playing better or he's gone.

So he either tries new methods, brings in new coaches or signs new players to deal with it.

It's really that simple and the gauntlet is there. A manager long denoted as unable to coach or construct an attack, now needs to do so, or his career is effectively over. Where else is there to go from United?

If he goes into the season being the exact same, he deserves his inevitable sacking and his career to wrap up, receiving all the plaudits for his achievements, but in a style like Wenger, have everyone point out that he couldn't innovate anymore.

I really do think this team is only a penny dropping away from our attack becoming coherant, and EVERYTHING lifting from there. Results, the mood, the satisfaction and most importantly closing the gap. This teams attack has been broken since Van Gaal took over and someone needs to fix it.

• Advertisement

astradave wrote: »
    I can’t wait to see Evra saying I love this game every 5 minutes :D

That's actually made me laugh haha

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement