Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2018 pt. 2

Comments

jayo26 wrote: »
    Any one know what tactics Jose was using on the cup final that made the players misplace passes?

Blame his training yes, but do not blame tactics because a professional player cant pass a ball from a to b.

I watched a league of Ireland game the other night for the first time in years and I was pleasantly surprised so much to the point that I will actually try get in a couple of live games over the summer but one thing that stood out for me is they actually could pass the bloody ball to each other why can't a bloody so called world class player or at least international standard player do it in a cup final at times when we need it most.

Yep, that is so frustrating, in the multiple games it has happened this season. I've never written 'unforced errors' so much in my life as in here this past season.

My whole problem with the final was what went down before it, those last few leagues games. I had written the following as part of a Super TLDR on Saturday night, but never posted it cause it was part of a Super TLDR. But sure here are my issues with the final...

I could accept those poor performances and results in the final few league games. They were 'dead rubber games' and we had a cup final coming up to think about. I could accept them on the condition that the players were saving themselves for something special in that cup final, and that the manager was fielding those fringe players who he wanted to make a decision on and/or just try something different with. Something similar to the league games approaching the Europa final last year.

Once the FA Cup final rolled around though, all of that reservedness from the players and experimentation from the manager in the previous games came to nothing. Jose still reverted to his trusted, stale Fergie-Era backline, while going with Rashford and Sanchez in attack who have disappointed more often than not as of late. The plan seemed to be to get it wide and cross it in to a 20 year old prospect who likes to score with his feet, and the 5'7 Chilean who is swamped by big Chelsea defenders.

The players themselves as it turns out weren't saving their best for the final in those recent turgid performances, they just went on holidays the day of the Arsenal win.

Both players and manager wasted those last few league games of the season for just 15 minutes in the second half of the final when the team showed a bit of fight and determination. They may have controlled possession and were in the game for more than 15 minutes, but their tails were really only up from around minute 60 to 75 where they looked dangerous. Outside of that time-frame, Manchester United looked like they were playing in a pre-season friendly rather than a cup final.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Haha for which part exactly lol.

For the Waterford comment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,192 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

You should praise Dundalk to get back in his good books Jayo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

MrMac84 wrote: »

pjohnson wrote: »
    You should praise Dundalk to get back in his good books Jayo

Or I could just say I love Waterford ;)

Back in the mid 90s when I was a young teen my brother was in college in Waterford and used to bring me to all the games I think they just moved into the rsc around that time I could be wrong?

But my first ever up close experience if a professional football was a pre season friendly they played against Southampton I never forget been so in awe a Matt or tiss and even grobbelar was getting slagged to death by the crowd because it was around the time the match fixing had come out was a great experience.

On the other hand I also my first time witnessing soccer fan violence down there it was a cup game against shamrock rovers I think Waterford won narrowly and the Dublin lads didn't take too kindly too it but they charged the Waterford fans bloody frightened the life of me.

Anyway I do actually have a disliking for all things Waterford related now that I'm older so we're ok bud ha.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭jacool

"Fellaini to Milan 80% done."
    Just the hair left so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

Haha for which part exactly lol.
    MrMac84 wrote: »

Don't you be insulting us blaa's jayo.... i'll send a few boys over that bridge in New Ross and they'll sort ye right out...

MrMac84 never knew you were a blah or might've missed it....

I'm half blaa and half meath man and a home owner in both counties

jacool wrote: »
    Just the hair left so.

Don't ye mean the removal of bangkok from his back.... cos he never got off it since the day Fellaini arrived in Manchester...

I'll miss side show bob and the fact he "stole" a girl off poor ould bangkok by showing her snapchat type pictures of certain parts of his anatomy... poor bangkok never got beyond the friend zone...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭ElChe32

"Fellaini to Milan 80% done."

How I imagine Bangkok now...

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

ElChe32 wrote: »
    How I imagine Bangkok now...

2420708486_36aec7f1a2_o.gif

FYP...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭bangkok

Fellaini 20% chance to stay at man utd is how i read it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Martial has registered just 1 assist and 0 goals since Sanchez came in. That's 1 assist in 640 minutes of football in all comps, after a start to the season with 11 goals and 9 assists.

I guess those stats are indicating or highlighting how while he has had a reduced role, not a significant one.

Sanchez arriving came at a time Martial was really ramping up. He was immediately shifted to the right wing and then dropped to accommodate Sanchez, no fighting for places, nothing, just usurped Martial on reputation alone.

That will have an immeasurable mental impact, that is clearly for me attributing to your last paragraph, all pointing towards him leaving.

People will of course point to Martial himself or his attitude, but I think the integration of Sanchez into the team was clumsy at best and contributed to basically ****ing over two young players dovetailing beautifully beforehand.

The fears regarding Sanchez signing relating to Rashford and Martial have very much come to pass for me, the reason we weren't getting overly concerned is because Sanchez is supposed to be class player who would tear it up second half of season.

Instead he was been utter garbage. He has next season to basically prove he belongs at a club this size and with these aspirations, or it will be deemed, and rightly so, a shockingly poor piece of business.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,845 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

TheDoc wrote: »
    Martial has registered just 1 assist and 0 goals since Sanchez came in. That's 1 assist in 640 minutes of football in all comps, after a start to the season with 11 goals and 9 assists.

I guess those stats are indicating or highlighting how while he has had a reduced role, not a significant one.

Sanchez arriving came at a time Martial was really ramping up. He was immediately shifted to the right wing and then dropped to accommodate Sanchez, no fighting for places, nothing, just usurped Martial on reputation alone.

That will have an immeasurable mental impact, that is clearly for me attributing to your last paragraph, all pointing towards him leaving.

People will of course point to Martial himself or his attitude, but I think the integration of Sanchez into the team was clumsy at best and contributed to basically ****ing over two young players dovetailing beautifully beforehand.

The fears regarding Sanchez signing relating to Rashford and Martial have very much come to pass for me, the reason we weren't getting overly concerned is because Sanchez is supposed to be class player who would tear it up second half of season.

Instead he was been utter garbage. He has next season to basically prove he belongs at a club this size and with these aspirations, or it will be deemed, and rightly so, a shockingly poor piece of business.
    Old Trafford turning into a grave yard for attacking talent,
    In recent years only Lakaku has come out with any credit and even he is still questioned in the big games,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Fellaini is a big loss for United.

People may not like his style or how he plays, but he is brutally effective in what he does, especially when called from the bench.

He is one of the few players who can actively change an entire game by coming onto the pitch. United are severely lacking anyone of that calibre on their bench, imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

https://twitter.com/MailSport/status/998937785611452417

The Mail: United pushing to get Sandro in a £45 million deal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

So, does it not boil down to the management? If not only the Fergie/Moyes/LVG signings are showing fúck-all enthusiasm, but most of Jose's own signings, it can't be attributed to those same old gutless players we've had for years. It's a problem if the newer players are already becoming unsettled or showing emotional lethargy.

I don't want to steer us to another day of Jose in/out talk and this is not my point at all, but after 2 seasons a manager is more to blame than the players for any team/football problems which there are. That doesn't mean there is enough to be blamed for that someone needs to go, just that Jose is ultimately the one who needs to get all these players working together and fighting for something.

The manager in any football team has that responsibility. I fúcking hate that 'The buck stops with...' saying, but it's true of a manager who has had 2 seasons and 4 transfer windows to make the team his own and the players walk through walls for him.

We lack leadership of course, but what happened to a manager instilling it in his players? I didn't think it was something that could only be bought in the transfer market.

Yes the management have to take part of the blame. Its up to Jose to weed out that culture and mindset and it hasnt happened.

The worrying thing is there are a lot of players there that have displayed this attitude(or lack of) under more than one manager.

There needs to be a clear out of the main culprits or ringleaders(if there are any, this can also happen without a concious effort). Its just not good enough seeing so many players not try. I honestly thought a big character like Jose would sort it out and have them playing for the shirt but that hasnt happened in two seasons.

2nd place is great and it may sound mad to say considering that league position but, i think the club is in a mess and will take a lot of work to sort out. I dont see us challenging for the league next season under the same manager with 3-4 players added and 5 or 6 leaving. I think the problems may be deeper than that.

MagicIRL wrote: »
    Fellaini is a big loss for United.

People may not like his style or how he plays, but he is brutally effective in what he does, especially when called from the bench.

He is one of the few players who can actively change an entire game by coming onto the pitch. United are severely lacking anyone of that calibre on their bench, imo.

The thing with Fellaini is, no matter how limited people perceive his abilities, he tries his heart out wearing the shirt. Hes an exception to the rule in this collection of gutless players and that makes him stand out.

There are players at the club with twice his ability and I`d have him in the team before them.

While I can agree with this to a point, or at least understand the argument, Utd were tosh well before Sanchez arrived. everyone were more or less saying that he was the boost that the attack needed.

Ultimately in most teams, play and train well and you will keep your place.

Martial has had as many, if not more games than Sanchez where he has been as ineffective.

Having said that I thought he had areal fire in his belly when he came on in the cup final, despite a couple of poor final balls. He attacked with pace, ran at pace with the ball, which stands out like a sore thumb in our tema with our pedestrian football.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,229 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Haha, they aren't subtle. There's actually a good write up about him over on /r/RedDevils. I'll quote it here.

£30/40 million to get Rashford off set-pieces is worth it alone.

If I see him on corners or free-kicks next season I'll tear my hair out.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,608 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

J. Marston wrote: »
    £30/40 million to get Rashford off set-pieces is worth it alone.

If I see him on corners or free-kicks next season I'll tear my hair out.

I know Payet himself would never have been a good option, but I'd love someone like that where I think "free kick on the edge of the box? Good chance this one goes in".

Seems like ages since we consistently were a threat from set pieces.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,395 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

adox wrote: »
    The thing with Fellaini is, no matter how limited people perceive his abilities, he tries his heart out wearing the shirt. Hes an exception to the rule in this collection of gutless players and that makes him stand out.

There are players at the club with twice his ability and I`d have him in the team before them.
    He gets a raw deal with his perceived ability on the ball imo. As LVG said, 'I like that he finds his own players with the ball' (paraphrasing). Considering some of the shocking passing that goes on from United a player who can play the simple ball to release players, as Fellaini is well capable of, is refreshing.

He is considered a lump because when he comes on late he is around the box. However, when played in the middle he's not afraid of the ball and has shown confidence and efficiency on it despite the perception of him and the undue pressure he's put under by the crowd.

The difference in reaction when someone like Herrera makes a bad pass to when Fellaini does is pronounced whereas the last few seasons they actually have a similar pass completion despite Herrera playing a less adventurous role.

I know Payet himself would never have been a good option, but I'd love someone like that where I think "free kick on the edge of the box? Good chance this one goes in".

Pogba is excellent at free kicks and barely gets a look in

Liam O wrote: »
    He gets a raw deal with his perceived ability on the ball imo. As LVG said, 'I like that he finds his own players with the ball' (paraphrasing). Considering some of the shocking passing that goes on from United a player who can play the simple ball to release players, as Fellaini is well capable of, is refreshing.

He is considered a lump because when he comes on late he is around the box. However, when played in the middle he's not afraid of the ball and has shown confidence and efficiency on it despite the perception of him and the undue pressure he's put under by the crowd.

The difference in reaction when someone like Herrera makes a bad pass to when Fellaini does is pronounced whereas the last few seasons they actually have a similar pass completion despite Herrera playing a less adventurous role.

Fellaini takes no risks with his passing. Everything is sideways or backwards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Yeh, Makes me think of Dirk Kuyt. He was a player who had to be seen live, in the flesh to be appreciated as tv didn't do him justice. Liverpool fans would whinge quite a lot (certainly the ones I knew) about him starting but it wasn't until me and a Liverpool friend who came to a game and saw him in the flesh, that we realised why concurrent managers valued him.

I remember going to United v Pool (masch talking himself into a red) and Liverpool stars all underperformed. Only Kuyt stood up and put in a really solid display for 90 mins, the rest were poor. It didn't show on the highlights or on tv but Kuyt was the only Liverpool player who played well. Worked hard, tracked back, didn't lose possession and did everything he was supposed to do well. Seemed like one of those players who you could rely on when the chips were down, not in a spectacular way, but with a solid performance. He actually is a really decent guy if his charitable donations are anything to go by. I can imagine him being popular in the dressing room which is also an undervalued trait.

I think Fellani might that kind of character or have some of those qualities that fans find hard to value.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,471 ✭✭✭✭Zeek12

Whatever about Fellaini's limitations - and he does have a few - he can be a real game changer.....and has saved our bacon on quite a few occasions.

He gives us a Plan B off the bench, maybe not such a pretty one, but it has at times been very effective.

There are a few others (like Jones, Smalling and Darmian) I'd much rather see the back of

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭GSPfan

I’d be delighted to see Fellaini, Blind, and Darmian go soon as we all know they are likely. It’d be amazing if we could get Sandro and Talisca in right away if that is who is coming in.

Zeek12 wrote: »
    Whatever about Fellaini's limitations - and he does have a few - he can be a real game changer.....and has saved our bacon on quite a few occasions.

He gives us a Plan B off the bench, maybe not such a pretty one, but it has at times been very effective.

There are a few others (like Jones, Smalling and Darmian) I'd much rather see the back of

Would you mind Smalling or Jones as backup ? The kind of "happy being a sub" quality who don't cause a fuss but do a decent enough job when they are stuck in a functioning team.

That's fine, there is plenty of quotes and material out there, content in books from former players, associates and journalists who had training ground access at times that support my theory, many of which I've shared here before, that you can go find if you want.

You can also find material of Mourinho taking himself about his coaching style and attacking and how he sees the game, along with a good article from a few years back with an extensive interview with the Portugese doctor that Mourinho totally bought into in terms of how football should be played.

Everything we see and have seen is still fitting to those principles, and why they are good arguements to his stuff being outdated and him needing to adapt.

And yet you still cant provide us with some? Also if ex players are going around saying Jose doesnt coach attacking play why havent the red tops run with it at any stage?

This is the first time, in my lifetime, Spurs have been in anyway competitive and genuine top 4 contenders or a threat.

You don't just "win" overnight, and there is a mentality that needs to be built for a team to take the next step. You'd see that with Chelsea, you've seen it with ourselves in Europe for years before we took the big step and you can see it City for the last few years.

He's done a fantastic job. Putting him down for not winning trophies is just stupid imo.

Sean Dyche has received praise this year, are we saying thats all blowing smoke up his arse because he hasn't won a trophy?Pochetino has broken the Top 4 monopoly and Spurs are now consistent challengers. That's a big deal and he has a great body of work.

Really don't get the put down because "he hasn't won trophies". Just seems silly to me, when there is only two meaningful ones a season. And if Spurs won the league or the champions league, it would be an unbelievable achievement.

So thats why its a compliment, there is some seriously high expectations of him, to be seen as vindicated in the eyes of many, which wouldn't be placed against other managers. Why is that?

Also notice in terms of why they are doing well you have just omitted the most important if not THE reason, Poch is a clearly excellent coach who makes a team better and players better. Plenty of their core players were in situ when he arrived, and he has made them move through a couple of levels.

You need to stop looking at it as it Spurs, it is great what he is doing there in comparison to what they have done in the past.

But if we are talking about a potential United manager or trying to discuss who we think is doing better. You have to look past the name of the club and look at the talent at thier disposal.

Hyerbolic example if spurs had Messi and Ronaldo in thier prime would people be saying thats great with similar results as its only spurs (maybe people would looking at this place)

If you believe that Poch has a better team talent wise then any other in the league then by being behind them he is failing to produce all he can with them players.

It shouldnt be o he is managing spurs he is great

And yet you still cant provide us with some? Also if ex players are going around saying Jose doesnt coach attacking play why havent the red tops run with it at any stage?

Jose managed to beat Peps Barca when he was managing Madrid. That was considered the strongest football team possibly ever. When he took over Madrid , Barca owned the league. In 10 years Madrid have only won the league twice and once was under Jose who was only there 3 seasons!!!

And yet somehow Peps tactics are now all of a sudden making Jose redundant or outdated?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,471 ✭✭✭✭Zeek12

Drumpot wrote: »
    Would you mind Smalling or Jones as backup ? The kind of "happy being a sub" quality who don't cause a fuss but do a decent enough job when they are stuck in a functioning team.

I've lost any lingering hope that Jones is up to it.

Saturday was so typical of him. Solid for some passages of play....then lunges in like a maniac and throws the game away. He's too reckless.

Not to mention all the injuries he gets

But realistically we may need to keep one of them, as probably wont have funds to replace the entire defence. :o

I'd probably settle for keeping Smalling if we can get Alderw....or a proven CB of similar quality

Saturday was so typical of him. Solid for some passages of play....then lunges in like a maniac and throws the game away. He's too reckless.

But realistically we may need to keep one of them, as probably wont have funds to replace the entire defence. :o

I'd probably settle for keeping Smalling if we can get Alderw....or a proven CB of similar quality

Yeh I would go with that. I remember when jones joined and he looked like a shoe in for future English captain material. Injuries have probably left him looking like a future Everton CB!

You got to remember Spurs were hindered this season by playing away from home all season.

Just saying.

GSPfan wrote: »
    You got to remember Spurs were hindered this season by playing away from home all season.

Just saying.

Thats a fair point.

Just looked at the table after you said that City only picked up 3 more points at home then Us and arsenal 50 - 47

But picked up 13 more then their nearest rivals away us and spurs 50 - 34.

Payet is the only one at any club in recent years who is like that (that ive seen Maybe Couthinio?) is it a lost art or are goalkeepers just all around better

Payet is the only one at any club in recent years who is like that (that ive seen Maybe Couthinio?) is it a lost art or are goalkeepers just all around better

I actually typed, "Best freekick takers" and found an article from the start of the year.

Best conversion rate over the last 5 years in Europe?

Mata with 23% (5 goals in 22 attempts)

:o

Tier: I want to hear

France Football report Sidibe to Man United is a serious possibility and the club have met his entourage

Tier: I want to hear

France Football report Sidibe to Man United is a serious possibility and the club have met his entourage

Entourage? We will leave him alone so ha.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,428 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Only style that matters is the one that gets points or progression. Jose or not I want to see a team that wins. Looking pretty and losing is pointless.

The sheer variety of winners across Europe Leagues and then in European competition show more than one method works.

Bayern walking through league, out to Real in Europe. Barca walking through Spain but out to Roma in Europe. City burst trough in England, out of Europe to Liverpool. Juve winning Serie A out to Real as well. Champions League Semi Finals had one league winner.

Real Madrid have reached euro Semi Finals 8 years in a row. Fourth Final on the way and 3 wins. Yet when people talk about the best managers or styles it is not about their era. Probably as they could only win 2 leagues even though Europe was so good for them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,395 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Smalling is about the level of Shane Duffy. A monster in the air but severely lacking with the ball on the ground. Even with his strength at the aerial balls there's also the lingering risk that any given ref could call his reckless dragging of players in the box which I'm seriously not quite sure how he gets away with.

Jones got done by Hazard who has and will do many players in the past. He gave a go at getting back to him and ultimately the tackle was a mistake. He was great beside Bailly first half of the season and has decent ability on the ball. Players who get injured a lot like him have gained fitness late in their 20s. I'm thinking Robben, RVP and Evans off the top of my head so it's not beyond the realms of possibility that he can stay fit more in the future and I really believe if he does he'll be a great player for United.

Got to admit the seemingly strong links to Sandro, Sidibe, and Talisca are exciting. I like them because I have no clue how good they really are but to get 3 players in very quickly would calm the internet down immensely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Just saying.

They won 13 or 14 of their home games this season, lost to city and Chelsea and I think drew the rest. They beat us, Arse and LFC at home.

Not that much of a hindrance tbf.

They won 13 or 14 of their home games this season, lost to city and Chelsea and I think drew the rest. They beat us, Arse and LFC at home.

Not that much of a hindrance tbf.

Think they won 13 compared to last seasons 17.

Don’t want a debate on Spurs but I think it’s fair that they were effected by that. Couple that with a better Champions League and FA Cup run and they had a very good season regardless of whether we finished ahead of them.

Got to admit the seemingly strong links to Sandro, Sidibe, and Talisca are exciting. I like them because I have no clue how good they really are but to get 3 players in very quickly would calm the internet down immensely.

Sandro for me would ba a really exciting signing because I've noticed him over past 2 years and he has bags of quality and experience and is only 25.

Smalling is about the level of Shane Duffy. A monster in the air but severely lacking with the ball on the ground. Even with his strength at the aerial balls there's also the lingering risk that any given ref could call his reckless dragging of players in the box which I'm seriously not quite sure how he gets away with.

Jones got done by Hazard who has and will do many players in the past. He gave a go at getting back to him and ultimately the tackle was a mistake. He was great beside Bailly first half of the season and has decent ability on the ball. Players who get injured a lot like him have gained fitness late in their 20s. I'm thinking Robben, RVP and Evans off the top of my head so it's not beyond the realms of possibility that he can stay fit more in the future and I really believe if he does he'll be a great player for United.

Smalling is a much better player

• Advertisement

Sandro for me would ba a really exciting signing because I've noticed him over past 2 years and he has bags of quality and experience and is only 25.

he is 27, 28 in Jan, was poor enough this season, although that may be due to the fact he had his head turned by chelsea

bangkok wrote: »
    he is 27, 28 in Jan, was poor enough this season, although that may be due to the fact he had his head turned by chelsea

Thought he was 25. Still not bad age but yeah I knew he wasn't having a good a year he missed out on world cup squad too.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭rekluse

People keep forgetting that Poch hasn’t had £250 million to spend on players. If Mourinho tanks next season ( which I think he will ) I wouldn’t mind giving him a shot. Can’t think of many other viable options.

rekluse wrote: »
    People keep forgetting that Poch hasn’t had £250 million to spend on players. If Mourinho tanks next season ( which I think he will ) I wouldn’t mind giving him a shot. Can’t think of many other viable options.

Sure we’ll talk about that if it happens. Lets just focus on transfer season and be optimistic.

rekluse wrote: »

Who does the buying at spurs I thought it was Levy?

The amount spent is in a way a moot point as if Poch is already managing a team of equal ability why is he performing worse then us this season (stadium being a possible answer)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement