Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2018 pt. 2

Comments

• A good day for Manchester

Wouldn't you agree gentlemen

I know we have had our differences. But today I shake your hand digitally :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

poo pic gif deleted lads

• You have not made it into the Hall of Fame over there till they write a Blog about You

I will show you the one written about me if you want :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

I can't bring myself to watch tonight's game. Petty I know but it is what it is!
    Booked dinner with the Mrs. She is highly surprised at the gesture as she knows the game is on. Easiest brownie points I have ever earned!

Just home from lovely meal and few drinks and just updated myself after having my phone on silent.
    Not a bad night ha!
    Now if you will excuse me I believe these brownie points have a short use by date so best I cash them in now!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,667 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

Some people seriously embarrassing themselves over there tonight. Jesus christ.

• Advertisement

You have not made it into the Hall of Fame over there till they write a Blog about You

??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Some the things being thrown around in there now are sad now ffs.

To call someone a **** **** or waste of human being because your a sore loser.....

Taking it to whole new level.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,948 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

MrMac84 wrote: »
    poo pic gif deleted lads

Da fuq? Not a post I ever thought I'd quote in here!

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Da fuq? Not a post I ever thought I'd quote in here!

You don’t want to know!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,667 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

A good day for Manchester

Wouldn't you agree gentlemen

Bit rich considering your ****e a few weeks back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,535 ✭✭✭dobman88

I usually stay away from the soccer forum here and I've had a really ****e few days for different reasons but I must say I had a great evening from about 8.45pm this evening and just reading the LFC thread now has cheered me up no end. I'll sleep happy tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

Just home from lovely meal and few drinks and just updated myself after having my phone on silent.
    Not a bad night ha!
    Now if you will excuse me I believe these brownie points have a short use by date so best I cash them in now!!

He shoots he scores,right up the vag.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

You don’t want to know!!

I seen it

It somehow wiped the smile off my face.

No worries I read the other thread, smile is back and bigger than ever.

• Some people seriously embarrassing themselves over there tonight. Jesus christ.

Wait until the feedback forum opens

I'm convinced some of these lads pretend it doesn't happen when Utd lose.
    Utd get hammered regularly by the same the exact same lads

Take it on the chin and stop being such a snowflake. It's just a game of ball and it's just a forum

Incoming blog post by some lunatic on Twitter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

PertinentImaginaryEnglishsetter-max-1mb.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

That Liverpool thread is embarrassing. Really bottom of the barrel stuff. Someone needs to get over there with a few rolls of Bounty and mop up them tears.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

The_Kew_Tour on the cl thread

"On bright side Liverpool fans ye join Arsenal been the 2 English teams to lose 3 European finals in a row"

Jesus man let the flames die down before you add fuel ha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,773 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Ronaldo and Bale hinting at Madrid exits. Neymar saying he'd like to work with Pep.

Transfer window could be good craic this summer.

You have not made it into the Hall of Fame over there till they write a Blog about You

I made it into a blog. Where do I get my picture taken?

• That Liverpool thread is embarrassing. Really bottom of the barrel stuff. Someone needs to get over there with a few rolls of Bounty and mop up them tears.

It's getting worse, lads uploading pics of when they got cards

Cringe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Some the things being thrown around in there now are sad now ffs.

To call someone a **** **** or waste of human being because your a sore loser.....

Taking it to whole new level.

About posters or the team,?

• On to actual Utd stuff;

Serious question. If things don't work out for Jose next season....Zidane for the Utd job in 2019/2020 season?

Incredible achievement by him at one of the most ruthless clubs in world football

His style is like a mix between Jose & Pep IMO

I made it into a blog. Where do I get my picture taken?

Can I have your autograph?, ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Bit rich considering your ****e a few weeks back.

Forgot that was him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,225 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Who is the head honcho of the soccer forum?

I have an image in my head of loads of Liverpool posters surrounding him/her pleading for Mr. Mac to be sent off.

AidoEirE wrote: »
    The_Kew_Tour on the cl thread

"On bright side Liverpool fans ye join Arsenal been the 2 English teams to lose 3 European finals in a row"

Jesus man let the flames die down before you add fuel ha

Just trying Cheer them up.

Like they ain't walking alone tonight

About posters or the team,?

Posters.

Posters.

Oh.. Will pop over for a gawk.

Don't worry mods my fingers are safe there

• J. Marston wrote: »

I have an image in my head of loads of Liverpool posters surrounding him/her pleading for Mr. Mac to be sent off.

They need some sort of win I suppose
    It's ****e form IMO, complete overreaction

I've only made a tit of myself last week as I was upset Ud lost and very drunk but I apologized

However I wasn't going around screaming for mods to get the boot and hurling abuse at posters like **** this and prick that

• Advertisement

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    They need some sort of win I suppose
    It's ****e form IMO, complete overreaction

I've only made a tit of myself last week as I was upset Ud lost and very drunk but I apologized

However I wasn't going around screaming for mods to get the boot and hurling abuse at posters like **** this and prick that

Telling ya now if one or two them don't get banned they can't touch any of us ever again.

If you can call posters and mods ****s ***** and excuse for human beings and get away with it then they should just let everyone do what they like.

The things I've been done for over the years some where incredibly petty nit picking compared to that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,592 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    It's getting worse, lads uploading pics of when they got cards

Cringe

The screenshots are back? Jaysus the soccer forum has really gone to the dogs!

astradave wrote: »
    The screenshots are back? Jaysus the soccer forum has really gone to the dogs!

That thread is a disgrace. It should be locked like the Rangers one was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Just popped in to see the post mortem of the game,saw some of the posts here and went to the source to see what the fuss was about. Bloody hell,talk about bitterness and bile. Did anyone escape? Not even the mods were saved from it.

Just popped in to see the post mortem of the game,saw some of the posts here and went to the source to see what the fuss was about. Bloody hell,talk about bitterness and bile. Did anyone escape? Not even the mods were saved from it.
    Not even a cuddle after wards? Straight on here? Your cruel!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Not even a cuddle after wards? Straight on here? Your cruel!!

You should have seen the picture I put up on WhatsApp after the game. Revenge is a dish best served cold. Especially after a nice load of beers today. :)

This one really got me right on the funnybone.

https://twitter.com/mourinhomindset/status/1000478504809582592?s=21

If you see Liverpool fan that's needs a chat there special helpline they can ring

20 18 20 18 20 18

Or

31 31 31 31

For advice they might catch and cannot afford let slip

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Man Utd to make Hart move

Manchester United are planning a shock raid on arch-rivals Manchester City which will see Joe Hart become their new back-up goalkeeper, reports The Sun .

The England international, who has been overlooked for World Cup duty this summer, has spent the last two seasons on loan at Torino and West Ham.

Questions have been asked of his form during those spells, but Jose Mourinho fears losing Sergio Romero this summer and sees Hart as an ideal experienced option to provide cover for David de Gea.

_________________________________________________________________________________

No just no....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Cotts72 wrote: »
    Man Utd to make Hart move

Manchester United are planning a shock raid on arch-rivals Manchester City which will see Joe Hart become their new back-up goalkeeper, reports The Sun .

The England international, who has been overlooked for World Cup duty this summer, has spent the last two seasons on loan at Torino and West Ham.

Questions have been asked of his form during those spells, but Jose Mourinho fears losing Sergio Romero this summer and sees Hart as an ideal experienced option to provide cover for David de Gea.

_________________________________________________________________________________

No just no....

Hart won't be a backup for anyone his pride is too big for that and I wouldn't blame him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

Was out at a BBQ this evening lads,was there a new signing made or something with all the posts tonight
    Can anyone give me a quick recap

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Cotts72

brinty wrote: »
    Was out at a BBQ this evening lads,was there a new signing made or something with all the posts tonight

'Karius'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

Cotts72 wrote:
    'Karius'

Haven't heard of her before
    What position does she play

brinty wrote: »

Bit of slagging banter etc after match. The Liverpool thread went into meltdown after the result. MrMac posted something straight forward enough and got all kinds abuse thrown at him. Mick similar. Bascially bitter ****s in there think the whole soccer forum revolves around them.

There still ****ing at it even now hours later. No one's done a thing about it yet either. Ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭RicketyCricket

Bit of slagging banter etc after match. The Liverpool thread went into meltdown after the result. MrMac posted something straight forward enough and got all kinds abuse thrown at him. Mick similar. Bascially bitter ****s in there think the whole soccer forum revolves around them.

There still ****ing at it even now hours later. No one's done a thing about it yet either. Ridiculous.

Let's be fair. They went into the Liverpool thread looking to rise people and they did. They got their reaction and are utterly delighted with it, boasting about it. This forum (all threads included) is becoming a point scoring ****house.

Let's be fair. They went into the Liverpool thread looking to rise people and they did. They got their reaction and are utterly delighted with it, boasting about it. This forum (all threads included) is becoming a point scoring ****house.

So it's okay for Liverpool fans to come in here to rubbish and question Mourinho constantly and the United team in general no matter what the occasion is but when tables are turned?

I don't see any major issue with what was said it was a fair point klopp has failed at nearly every final in his career.

[QUOTE=How Soon Is Now;107109623]So it's okay for Liverpool fans to come in here and question Mourinho constantly and the United team in general no matter what the occasion is but when tables are turned?

I don't see any major issue with what was said it was a fair point klopp has failed at nearly every final in his career.[/QUOTE]

I didn't say that.

I just find it very frustrating that all threads turn into a us vs them debate on everything especially with Liverpool and Man Utd fans. One's bad result is the opportunity for the other side to goad and gloat instead of actually talking about the match. Maybe I'm expecting too much on a internet forum full of strangers. :)

I didn't say that.

I just find it very frustrating that all threads turn into a us vs them debate on everything especially with Liverpool and Man Utd fans. One's bad result is the opportunity for the other side to goad and gloat instead of actually talking about the match. Maybe I'm expecting too much on a internet forum full of strangers. :)

I'm aware of that I complained about it myself for long time it's just the way this place is setup the soccer forum is a mess full stop. There's crap going on from all sides I rarely post in rival threads or match threads except for rare occasions.

There was no need for the personal insults tonight though.

[QUOTE=How Soon Is Now;107109691]I'm aware of that I complained about it myself for long time it's just the way this place is setup the soccer forum is a mess full stop. There's crap going on from all sides I rarely post in rival threads or match threads except for rare occasions.

There was no need for the personal insults tonight though.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

But when you go in for a dig when feelings are at their rawest, you cant complain when you get some **** for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

J. Marston wrote: »

That would be thanx 4 the fish.

We know the jazz.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement