Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2018 pt. 2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭bangkok

Nalz wrote: »
    Do you disagree with Rio for criticizing him and Lingard that time for uploading videos of them dancing in dressing room when the team wasn't performing? Might not be exactly the same thing, but interested to know what you think.

This stuff does annoy fans and ex players alike for a reason.

I know he is a pundit but Rio Ferdinand did lots of things in the past that were much worse than what pogba and lingard did combined

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,347 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Drumpot wrote: »
    Where did I say he wasn’t trying? Stop saying something I never said!!!

Where did I say I didn’t want him expressing who he is?

You don’t seem to be getting my point at all Mitch.

He expresses himself in his social media use, his dancing and his haircuts.

You want him to keep his head down, lay off the dancing and have a normal haircut.

So....

I'm not saying you are saying he isn't trying. I'm saying UNLESS you believe he isn't trying, and that is because of his social stuff and haircuts, then why does it matter if he likes a flamboyant haircut?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

He expresses himself in his social media use, his dancing and his haircuts.

You want him to keep his head down, lay off the dancing and have a normal haircut.

So....

I'm not saying you are saying he isn't trying. I'm saying UNLESS you believe he isn't trying, and that is because of his social stuff and haircuts, then why does it matter if he likes a flamboyant haircut?

Think of it this way. If I was his PR adviser I would of been suggesting red hair (or something that could be only interpreted as positive United) and generally keep the online stuff to minimum. Not because he should have to but because some of his decisions have made him a bigger target because of his poor form.

If he has played poorly in the second half of that game the blue hair thing (particularly on back of Peps comments about him joining) would of been another stick people would of used against him. He didn’t need to bring that extra attention on himself. Whether you think it should be an issue or not ye fact is that it causes him unwanted attention . I think most United fans want to see him succeed (me included) but I don’t think he makes it easy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Afaik he got the blue hair before playing for France during the break, so he can't be blamed for doing it after Pep's comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭GSPfan

I don’t know where you guys get the will to discuss these same topics over and over.

Afaik he got the blue hair before playing for France during the break, so he can't be blamed for doing it after Pep's comments

Yes he did and everyone knows he did so dont know why its kept being brought up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Donnielighto

But he has all this attention and two goals. Pogbrainy.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

GSPfan wrote: »
    I don’t know where you guys get the will to discuss these same topics over and over.

What did you say bout Rooney?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,576 ✭✭✭deaddonkey15

Lord TSC wrote: »
    What did you say bout Rooney?

Great player.

• Advertisement

Fellaini is class :)

We haven’t discussed Nani in so long it would actually be a relief from the Pogba stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,169 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Mr.H wrote: »
    I think most Liverpool fans dont care about overtaking ye. What to finish 2nd? haha yea thats an achievement :rolleyes:

Ye had the full on bunting out celebrating back in those glorious 17 hours you were ahead of us a week or so ago.

Heading to the WWE thread to chat wrestlemania. Football is melting my head lately. Think it’s end of season fatigue from all the arguments/discussions. The transfer window opening will probably invigorate me again. Closely followed by frustration as always as we dodder on transfers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,169 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Heading to the WWE thread to chat wrestlemania. Football is melting my head lately. Think it’s end of season fatigue from all the arguments/discussions. The transfer window opening will probably invigorate me again. Closely followed by frustration as always as we dodder on transfers.
    Hopefully be none of that doddering shíte. With the window closing before the Season starts AND the World Cup occupying a lot of players there'll only be a really small frame to get deals done now!

We haven’t discussed Nani in so long it would actually be a relief from the Pogba stuff.

Good idea.

Nani was another one of those disturbed youngsters who was a bit too fond of his hair.

wfKYees.jpg?1

Sure is it any wonder he didn't amount to much in the end.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,640 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Go watch Takeover

Not that rubbish WM

• Registered Users Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

pjohnson wrote: »
    Ye had the full on bunting out celebrating back in those glorious 17 hours you were ahead of us a week or so ago.

Oh man did they get giddy back then. Looking back on the posts now would make for great entertainment :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,861 ✭✭✭Mr.H

pjohnson wrote:

Oh man did they get giddy back then. Looking back on the posts now would make for great entertainment

The irony is strong in you guys. Your both pretty much celebrating right now!

I am telling you straight out, if we pip ye to second, will anyone really give a ****? I mean let's get serious for a minute. Would you prefer united to win the fa cup and finish 3rd or lose the fa cup and finish 2ND? I know the only thing I care about is beating City tomorrow night. I don't care if we end up finishing 4th because there is no difference between 2ND and 4th!

Jose is the only one banging on about needing to finish second. Like who cares? Really. What exactly does it matter?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

I am telling you straight out, if we pip ye to second, will anyone really give a ****? I mean let's get serious for a minute. Would you prefer united to win the fa cup and finish 3rd or lose the fa cup and finish 2ND? I know the only thing I care about is beating City tomorrow night. I don't care if we end up finishing 4th because there is no difference between 2ND and 4th!

Jose is the only one banging on about needing to finish second. Like who cares? Really. What exactly does it matter?

Your manager does. And so does anybody. Coming as high up the league as possible is exactly what you should be aiming for. Strong end to the season, giving hope for the following year. You'd be worried if your manager actually went full Ricky Bobby and believed "if you ain't first you're last."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Of course it matters it's progression when the awards are handed out at the end of the season and a club still haven't won a trophy where you finish in the league is the only measurement you have of progression.

Yes tomorrow night for pool is massive it's a great run in a great tournament but fact is if you don't win it it means nothing but you can look at it and say yes we got through rounds of the champions league that's progression.

If United end this season without a cup win the only signs we have of progression is the league we are already 11 points ahead of last season's if we do the up second spot while it is a disappointing season it's a measure of progression in the league.

If a club maintains an attitude of just finishing in top four every year you end up like arsenal.

United have to progress on the league this year and have to progress next year be it winning the league or winning cups and been closer to the league champions.

• Advertisement

Your manager does. And so does anybody. Coming as high up the league as possible is exactly what you should be aiming for. Strong end to the season, giving hope for the following year. You'd be worried if your manager actually went full Ricky Bobby and believed "if you ain't first you're last."

Sure try to finish as high as possible. I'm not saying that's a bad attitude to have. What I am saying is the whole importance of finishing second is something that is only exaggerated by one manager right now and it's to disguise the fact most of your support wouldn't he too sad to see him leave. Jose is trying to claim second as a victory to hide his failure

Sure try to finish as high as possible. I'm not saying that's a bad attitude to have. What I am saying is the whole importance of finishing second is something that is only exaggerated by one manager right now and it's to disguise the fact most of your support wouldn't he too sad to see him leave. Jose is trying to claim second as a victory to hide his failure

Jesus Christ why is he failure? What has he failed on in comparison to your manager?

Jose has produced trophies albeit the football this year hasn't been great but he has still won trophies since he joined the club and progressed them in the league!!!

What has klopp done? He has built a team that plays nice football but still has not won anything. Yes he is building for the future and fair play to him but if he is building a club for the future then why using Jose? Who has won trophies and added alot of younger players to the squad and getting rid of dead wood.

Talking absolute sh1t.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

I'd be sad to see him leave. Huge progress has been made. The vocal people you talk to aren't necessarily the majority.

I'd be sad to see him leave. Huge progress has been made. The vocal people you talk to aren't necessarily the majority.

They are far from the majority it's just that if you only go by what people say on forums and stuff they are so repetitive it's what you believe.

I was in old Trafford for Swansea game and he has more then majority of support.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭clubberlang12

Ah now!!!!

So getting to the latter stages of a cup competition is seen as a positive, yet finishing 2nd in the hardest league to win in Europe is now a failure.

The lemons and delusion are strong tonight.

I’m celebrating nothing. I am however enjoying reminiscing about posts in this forum back when Liverpool went second for a night.
    I’m also enjoying the “we didn’t want to finish second anyway” attitude from yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

The Mirror is claiming that Rashford is becoming disillusioned at a lack of game time at United.
    Somehow I doubt that a young player, living the dream playing for his hometown club is suddenly disillusioned.

The Mirror is claiming that Rashford is becoming disillusioned at a lack of game time at United.
    Somehow I doubt that a young player, living the dream playing for his hometown club is suddenly disillusioned.
    I do think either him or martial will be leaving in the summer. Just can't see the space to keep both happy.

I do think either him or martial will be leaving in the summer. Just can't see the space to keep both happy.

Martial is a gonner. Id say if he wants to go and if a club is willing to pay good money then Jose will allow it. He’ll use the “I will not stand in the way of a player who wants to leave” phrase.

I’d be in absolute shock if Rashford either wanted to leave or Jose wanted him to leave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

• Advertisement

That grey tracksuit, love it. I must have lived in it for about 2 years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

Remember that day well.. baking hot spring day.. game delayed for 10 minutes in the middle of it and being 1 down going into injury time... and finidng a way to win...

We won our last ten matches to secure that league title when there were still 22 teams in the top flight.. think we finished with a record of 24 wins, 12 draws and 6 defeats and every player scored a goal during the season bar Schmeichel... remember the Blackburn game after we'd won it and Pallister smashed in a late free kick and the roars and disbelief in the pub were unnatural.. a 12 year old brinty even got some champagne that night cos we were in a "united pub" in our town and the owner looked after us that night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

brinty wrote: »
    Remember that day well.. baking hot spring day.. game delayed for 10 minutes in the middle of it and being 1 down going into injury time... and finidng a way to win...

We won our last ten matches to secure that league title when there were still 22 teams in the top flight.. think we finished with a record of 24 wins, 12 draws and 6 defeats and every player scored a goal during the season bar Schmeichel... remember the Blackburn game after we'd won it and Pallister smashed in a late free kick and the roars and disbelief in the pub were unnatural.. a 12 year old brinty even got some champagne that night cos we were in a "united pub" in our town and the owner looked after us that night.

Do you remember delayed coverage on RTE? Back then they showed 3pm soccer games with delayed “live” coverage. I remember the game going into injury time and teletext was only way of finding out but couldn’t take my eyes off the game!

Also, I remember the Blackburn game. Free kick near end of game , United 2-1 uo and they let Pallister take it. Brilliant stuff!

United started that game like they had been out celebrating since villa lost to Oldham. Players confirmed that some of them were!!

That was also the year I went to my first game, my dad took me. He knew Kevin Moran who gave us his tickets. I remember thinking Old Trafford was not as big as it looked on tv! The game I went to was united at home to city which was also Cantonas debut. I look back on that season very fondly, not sure if I have enjoyed one as much since.

I remember blowing it the season before aswell. Away defeats to liverpool and west ham Particularly sticks with me!! You see some people here expecting league titles , but if you remember how long and hard it was for the club to get to that level you appreciate it more how difficult it actually is to win leagues.

I’m celebrating nothing. I am however enjoying reminiscing about posts in this forum back when Liverpool went second for a night. I’m also enjoying the “we didn’t want to finish second anyway†attitude from yourself.

Can you point to inspect were I celebrated being second or above united? In fact I have said last week I didn't give a **** if we lost to everton and suggested we play the kids against them. Hell I even slated others for celebrating being above ye. But yea enjoy second place I'm sure many people will not see the irony in mocking Liverpool celebrating it a few years back.

I'm not saying you shouldn't aim to be as high as possible. I am saying its ridiculous to celebrate it as an achievement.

Man United have progressed this season course. Hell they could finish 4th and it would still be progress based on last year. The issue is yer big mouth manager threw ye into a title expectation. Instead ye were treated to pulis-ball.

Drumpot wrote: »
    Do you remember delayed coverage on RTE? Back then they showed 3pm soccer games with delayed “live” coverage. I remember the game going into injury time and teletext was only way of finding out but couldn’t take my eyes off the game!

Also, I remember the Blackburn game. Free kick near end of game , United 2-1 uo and they let Pallister take it. Brilliant stuff!

United started that game like they had been out celebrating since villa lost to Oldham. Players confirmed that some of them were!!

That was also the year I went to my first game, my dad took me. He knew Kevin Moran who gave us his tickets. I remember thinking Old TraffordWas at united at home to city which was also Cantonas debut. I look back on that season very fondly, not sure if I have enjoyed one as much since.

I remember blowing it the season before aswell. Away defeats to liverpool and west ham Particularly sticks with me!! You see some people here expecting league titles , but if you remember how long and hard it was for the club to get to that level you appreciate it more how difficult it actually is to win leagues.

Agh Drumpot i do indeed remember the delayed coverage and that was probably why i was watching it at 5.30 ish...
    They were allo still drunk during that match.. think after the villa lost they all somehow ended up at Bruce's house and drank all the way through that night..
    Heady days indeed... when winning anything was a massive achievement..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,217 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Can you point to inspect were I celebrated being second or above united? In fact I have said last week I didn't give a **** if we lost to everton and suggested we play the kids against them. Hell I even slated others for celebrating being above ye. But yea enjoy second place I'm sure many people will not see the irony in mocking Liverpool celebrating it a few years back.

I'm not saying you shouldn't aim to be as high as possible. I am saying its ridiculous to celebrate it as an achievement.

Man United have progressed this season course. Hell they could finish 4th and it would still be progress based on last year. The issue is yer big mouth manager threw ye into a title expectation. Instead ye were treated to pulis-ball.

:D

You seem to completely have missed the point of this so long ago and each post since is just making me laugh more and more :D

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

:D

You seem to completely have missed the point of this so long ago and each post since is just making me laugh more and more :D

It’s hilarious. I can feel the rage.

You seem to completely have missed the point of this so long ago and each post since is just making me laugh more and more

Well at least I'm entertaining you even if its not on purpose haha.

No I did comment on the point. I just mentioned that klopp was asked about it because he has the cut game coming up. He wasn't asked because of some lemony feelings about finishing second. If it was city against stoke he would have been asked the very same question.

Not an important point, but I find it weird how comfortable looking the top 4 has become.

Based on performances a month or so back I would have said we were in serious danger of dropping out of the top 4. After the Spurs result (and performance) I feared how our season could go - but the results (and performances, to some extent) in our other big games since then (apart from the CL) have been surprising and put us in a great position.

After that Spurs game who'd have thought we'd come out of games vs Liverpool, Chelsea and City with 9 points.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Unearthly

To be fair Man Utd have had an easy 32 game start to the season. Only a matter of time til Liverpool take over when mourinho gets found out by the big teams

or perhaps he is an extremely ambitious player and is not happy sitting on the bench most weeks.

look at it from his perspective, United getting linked with with Bale, Willian Neymar etc, where does he fit in if even one of those is signed...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,843 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

bangkok wrote: »
    They have never won a champions league in their history, hardest trophy to win in club football.

One premier league title and the foundations to dominate english football for the next 5 years. Even though i dont like pep be has done a fantastic job

Whatever about the foundations to dominate English football for the next 5 years, by May Pep will have achieved about as much as Mancini or Pellegrini did. They won the league and a domestic trophy or two with City also.

No denying that Pep's City have played the better football out of those managers and his team have set a few records, but Pep wasn't brought in to just lead Man City to another league title or league cup. There are quite a few managers out there who could have done that. Pep was brought in to succeed where Mancini and Pellegrini failed, Europe, and to push the club onto that next level.

City have been great this season, but Pep has completely failed on the European front so far. By Pep's own standards and the the Sheikh's ambition, a QF CL exit to a team who are 18 points behind them in the domestic league (21 if City win their game in hand) won't be considered a fantastic job.

That said, they are not out of Europe at the QF stage just yet, anything could happen at the Ethiad next Tuesday. But as it stands, Pep is on course to achieve the bare minimum that his 'inferior' predecessors set as a standard at a time when those managers had less investment than Pep. Arguably those managers also won the league in more competitive seasons. IMO, that is certainly the case for Mancini in 2011/12 nyway.
    If Pep has failed what has Jose done succeed ,
    They finished 15 points behind the Champion's last season and will probably win it by 10 or more , So that's at very least a 25 point turn around ye Pep is a failure :) ,
    Only one team will win the champions league so is every other manger a failure ?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

or perhaps he is an extremely ambitious player and is not happy sitting on the bench most weeks.

look at it from his perspective, United getting linked with with Bale, Willian Neymar etc, where does he fit in if even one of those is signed...

United have been linked to hundreds of players over the years who they haven't signed. Jose has already said that we won't be signing any attacking players this summer.
    Rashford is 20 years old and while a talent, is far from the finished product. He's still getting plenty of minutes though and is playing for his boyhood club.

United have been linked to hundreds of players over the years who they haven't signed. Jose has already said that we won't be signing any attacking players this summer.
    Rashford is 20 years old and while a talent, is far from the finished product. He's still getting plenty of minutes though and is playing for his boyhood club.

he also said we wouldnt be signing anyone in january.

if a world class attacker becomes available, you can bet your life we will be in the mix to sign them

he also said we wouldnt be signing anyone in january.

if a world class attacker becomes available, you can bet your life we will be in the mix to sign them

No he said after we signed Sanchez that we were well stocked up front and in the summer we'd be focusing on defense and midfield.

• Advertisement

would you ever shut the funk up and stop trying to be controversial when there's no controversy to be had.

Rashford is 20, surrounded by his family and friends, playing for his home town club. There's not a chance he wants to leave. If you think he does you're way more deluded than i give you credit for.

He's done well since being introduced 2 years ago, has integrated into the team and doesn't need to start every game or be involved in every game. He's way ahead of most other 20 year old's in this league and Jose (who supposed never gives youth a go) is using him sparingly and not putting a huge burden on him to deliver every time he's on the pitch. That's effective man management/ player welfare.. crikey should he play every single game and be burnt out at 22... what happens to him then??

He fits in with the neymar's, bale's and willian's etc in that he can learn from them, develop his own game and not have to shoulder the burden until he's fully ready.

Crikey at the rate you whinge about things.. we probably should've never brought in Yorke (we'd Cole, Teddy and Ole), Stam, Blomqvist, Veron or Van Nistelrooy back in the day.... When you're at the top you standstill and you get overtaken...

Look at citeh... Otamendi 30m plus, Stones 50m and went out and got Laporte in January.. spent 100m on Walker and mendy for full backs spots last summer and still spent 30m on Danilo a back up...

brinty wrote: »
    would you ever shut the funk up and stop trying to be controversial when there's no controversy to be had.

Rashford is 20, surrounded by his family and friends, playing for his home town club. There's not a chance he wants to leave. If you think he does you're way more deluded than i give you credit for.

He's done well since being introduced 2 years ago, has integrated into the team and doesn't need to start every game or be involved in every game. He's way ahead of most other 20 year old's in this league and Jose (who supposed never gives youth a go) is using him sparingly and not putting a huge burden on him to deliver every time he's on the pitch. That's effective man management/ player welfare.. crikey should he play every single game and be burnt out at 22... what happens to him then??

He fits in with the neymar's, bale's and willian's etc in that he can learn from them, develop his own game and not have to shoulder the burden until he's fully ready.

Crikey at the rate you whinge about things.. we probably should've never brought in Yorke (we'd Cole, Teddy and Ole), Stam, Blomqvist, Veron or Van Nistelrooy back in the day.... When you're at the top you standstill and you get overtaken...

Look at citeh... Otamendi 30m plus, Stones 50m and went out and got Laporte in January.. spent 100m on Walker and mendy for full backs spots last summer and still spent 30m on Danilo a back up...

controversial?? will you ever cop on, there is 2 sides to every story, Rashford is an ambitious player and may want to be a starter every week. its also a discussion forum so we can DISCUSS things.

de Gea is a perfect example to use, he was 20, Spanish, living in Madrid, in the athletico first team, surrounded by family and friends, good weather, food, great club and he moved to the north west of England and could barely speak english because he was ambitious. If rashford feels he is not getting enough game time, just like Martial, i wouldnt be surprised if he looked for a move

also i dont know what point you are trying to make about bringing in top class players that has nothing to do with a player who is looking to play more games?

I think Rashford needs to be given a start at the weekend.

Would like to see us go:

De Gea
    Valencia-Bailly--Lindelof--Young
    Matic
    Herrera---Pogba
    Mata
    Rashford
    Martial.

Possibly you could take Herrera out for Sanchez and play Sanchez up front with Martial.

I would also consider taking Lukaku out and start Martial up front - to give Rashford and Martial time from the start, and Lukaku a rest, but I doubt Jose would drop Lukaku to the bench, so at best it is one of Rashford or Martial playing.

Its west brom, at home, so we should be able to make a few changes, and we have a number of players I think we need to give time to after bench roles in recent weeks.

I'd like to see Lindelof, Shaw (ha!), Rojo, Rashford, Martial in particular come in to the side.

controversial?? will you ever cop on, there is 2 sides to every story, Rashford is an ambitious player and may want to be a starter every week. its also a discussion forum so we can DISCUSS things.

de Gea is a perfect example to use, he was 20, Spanish, living in Madrid, in the athletico first team, surrounded by family and friends, good weather, food, great club and he moved to the north west of England and could barely speak english because he was ambitious. If rashford feels he is not getting enough game time, just like Martial, i wouldnt be surprised if he looked for a move

also i dont know what point you are trying to make about bringing in top class players that has nothing to do with a player who is looking to play more games?

De Gea moved to the biggest club in the world to play for Sir Alex Ferguson. Where do you think Rashford is going to go to?

De Gea moved to the biggest club in the world to play for Sir Alex Ferguson. Where do you think Rashford is going to go to?

In terms of a step up in club stature it may not be possible, but if Dembele were to leave Barcelona I could honestly see Barcelona as a move for him - though it could be a similar role to his one at United.

Napoli would be a great side for him to play in.

I could see every English club, bar City, wanting him.

He'd have no end of teams interested.

I don't think Rashford would be looking to move based on United not being big enough or competing - but if he is not getting the game time he feels he needs to develop, I could certainly see him moving looking at moving on. Yes he is only 20 - but he can look around and see Sane getting all the game time for City, or Mbappe being a superstar for PSG. If he sees himself on that level, he may want the starting spot somewhere to prove it.

He stars against Liverpool for example, and then is out of the team again.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement